Gaming Thread

fuck my brother got me so many games via steam for christmas haha, I have no idea how i'll finish them all by the end of winter break! tomorrow i'm starting on the witcher, then fallout new vegas, then just cause 2 (i had played it before but the version sucked and my computer sucked so it'll be nice to play it now), then STALKER, then Alpha Protocol (which i hear is pretty buggy and shitty but still fun). the steam sales really made everything so cheap he basically got me everything haha, I'm probably going to get him ME1 and 2 because he hasn't played them and only played a little bit of the first (which is absolute blasphemy!). such a fucking nerdy christmas buying each other tons of games over steam haha

It's annoying how stupid casual gamers can be.

"DO YOU THINK BETHESDA WILL ADD NEW RACES FOR ELDER SCROLLS FIVE WHICH DO YOU WANT TO SEE?"

Idiots. Like Bethesda is just going to say "fuck lore" and bring out a Goblin race to appease these jackass WoW kids.

"SKYRIM IS GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT SNOW OMG LAME"

Yes, Bethesda is going to release this game as one big snowstorm. Snow everywhere. Because there's definitely no green to be found in Northern Europe and Scandinavia.

God no, please no online content. It's bad enough Bethesda has the modding community to fall back on when they feel like half assing something.

Although, Arena matches would be pretty awesome.

I think drop in/out two player coop would be sufficient, level the monsters to be tough for 2 people and the quest rewards.

but pretty much leave everything else the way it normally is in SP.

It's annoying how stupid casual gamers can be.

"DO YOU THINK BETHESDA WILL ADD NEW RACES FOR ELDER SCROLLS FIVE WHICH DO YOU WANT TO SEE?"

Idiots. Like Bethesda is just going to say "fuck lore" and bring out a Goblin race to appease these jackass WoW kids.

"SKYRIM IS GOING TO BE NOTHING BUT SNOW OMG LAME"

Yes, Bethesda is going to release this game as one big snowstorm. Snow everywhere. Because there's definitely no green to be found in Northern Europe and Scandinavia.

It's also pretty annoying how self-entitled hardcore gamers see themselves as somehow superior to casual gamers. As purist as you want to be saying what B will or won't do will just come back and smack you in the face like a giant dong.

There is no harm in speculating about things and viewing them as idiots just makes you look like nothing else then elitist. Obviously their harmless speculations are hurting you!

US HARDCORE GAMERS ARE BETTER AMIRITE

plus goblins would be great, and you're dumb for assuming a new "race" means a generic wow

tl;dr john is gay and stupid

anyone play those old pc games Thief? they any good?

Yep. If you can get past it being a game of the older generation it's a pretty solid game. :)

Goblins will never happen for obvious lore reasons and they would be the worst possible race to add..

And the only reason I brought it up was because their forum is full of nothing but that.

Wow...

Call of Cthulhu®: Dark Corners of the Earth
Released Jun 16, 2009
-25% $9.99
$7.49

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Released Dec 17, 2009
-25% $29.99
$22.49

Fallout: New Vegas
Released Oct 19, 2010
-40% $49.99