Gaming Thread

Just Cause 2 kicks ASS! Is the first one anywhere near as good? I've spent 6 hours just blowing shit up and trying to unlock all the crazy new stuff and exploring the island (I can hardly believe they fit all that in one map) and have only done 2 or so story missions. I have a feeling this is going to be taking up my weekends haha; I spent a good 30 minutes trying to learn to fly the fighter jet I found at an Island airport but I keep starting to fly and then oversteering and smashing into mountains; at least with the helicopter I can bail first haha

Not me. I'm going to do exactly what I did with Oblivion and spend countless hours on the forums learning every detail I can.

In a small way, the wait is more fun than the game.

It's really easy, as it happens, just don't hype yourself over games, stay away from gaming info sites, and focus on playing the games you own and you're good.

Yeah, maybe I'll try to do that with ME3. All I've done so far is watch the first trailer, so its probably not too late for that. Like it is for DA2, with which I did as John described above. I ALREADY KNOW TOO MUCH!

Not me. I'm going to do exactly what I did with Oblivion and spend countless hours on the forums learning every detail I can.

In a small way, the wait is more fun than the game.
I suppose you have a point, but if the wait's fun, then the game has a risk of becoming a major let-down.

Yeah, maybe I'll try to do that with ME3. All I've done so far is watch the first trailer, so its probably not too late for that. Like it is for DA2, with which I did as John described above. I ALREADY KNOW TOO MUCH!
YOU ALREADY KNOW TOO MUCH yes! I don't know *anything* about DA2 yet, apart from the fact that it takes place roughly simultaneously with DA. It's so much fun playing a game, meeting NPCs and wondering if they're just generic nobodies, or if they'll become companions, and finishing a chapter and then finding out what you missed, as opposed to having a to-do list as you play.

I've been playing starcraft 2 again lately... and my micro is rusty as fuck. I LOST TO A MOTHERFUCKING SLOW 7 POOL THATS HOW GOD DAMN FUCKING RUSTY MY MICRO IS!

I need to go back to BW and get some speed back.

Why do you hate Dunmer? :(

I dislike Argonians as well, and what sucks is they're a complete powerhouse right now. The Ministry of Truth fell from the sky into Vivec which made Red Mountain erupt, all of Vvardenfell was hit and is now known as the Wasteland.

The stupid Argonians drove the Dunmer out of the rest of Morrowind afterwards, they now reside in Solsthiem.