Gaming Thread

wow so you really can't play steam games without signing in (though it can be offline, thanks for the info guys), I went into the actual steam folder where they keep all the fallout new vegas data and tried launching the independent launcher from there but it still launched steam as well. since it's offline though it's not that bad and holy fuck I can't believe how stupid I was last time I played new vegas; I basically just worked on the main quest and immediate sidequests and now since you can't play after you beat it I've restarted to make a good character for the DLC and I've already been to 5 new places I never even saw, found 3 new enemies I never knew existed, new gear, tons of fun new quests etc. I really need to make sure that from now on despite the temptation that I play as many side quests and explore as much as I can in any game like this, even if it means taking a while to beat the main quest (I've done about 5%, up to Novac where they want you to go to repconn which I hated and now I'm just exploring and doing other shit).

wow so you really can't play steam games without signing in (though it can be offline, thanks for the info guys), I went into the actual steam folder where they keep all the fallout new vegas data and tried launching the independent launcher from there but it still launched steam as well. since it's offline though it's not that bad and holy fuck I can't believe how stupid I was last time I played new vegas; I basically just worked on the main quest and immediate sidequests and now since you can't play after you beat it I've restarted to make a good character for the DLC and I've already been to 5 new places I never even saw, found 3 new enemies I never knew existed, new gear, tons of fun new quests etc. I really need to make sure that from now on despite the temptation that I play as many side quests and explore as much as I can in any game like this, even if it means taking a while to beat the main quest (I've done about 5%, up to Novac where they want you to go to repconn which I hated and now I'm just exploring and doing other shit).
if you right click on the launch icon in the main fallout folder and go to "create shortcut" and then launch it from that instead it will bypass steam.

EDIT: also im sooo excited for brink

So now that this semester's over... I promised myself I would replay some of my favorite series this summer...
That starts tonight with the MGS series! ^__^

(Well MGS 1-4)

I'll be playing them NOT in story-wise chronological order, but just 1 to 4 in succession...

Such an amazing series! ^^

Thourghouly enjoying Planescape, although some jackass on a Youtube review spoiled that the MC made some kind of trade for immortality.

I hate when people review games and spoil them.

I've yet to make it out of the Mortuary. My wrist are still killing me so I can''t play much, hehe. Probably the longest I've gone without masturbating in a decade also, hahaha.

I may be behind the curve here... But this Planescape sounds awesome... (And I pride myself on being a huge gamer.. I feel retarded for not knowing about this...)

Secondly, and perhaps more importantly... How do I go about acquiring this?