Gaming Thread

They are not, unfortunately.

I was reading some impressions from Quake Con and found this really awesome. Instead of "you have been observed by an unknown force" popping up, this time the Dark Brotherhood sends you a letter saying "We know."

A developer also mentioned they wanted to put beast legs on the Argonians and Khajit like Morrowind, but they ran out of time.

Who wants to be anything but a Nord sword-and-shield hottie?

this except i don't like being chicks in games. i like to be a barbarian who crushes with giant swords and shields and makes bandits bodies crumple.

that demo sounds pretty fucking sweet, i can't wait to see what the combat ends up being like. with all the new stuff they're putting in + this combat there will be even more replayability. the combat in the other games turns me off a bit from exploring the same dungeon over and over since it's not extremely fun to fight sometimes; but if they can have good combat, lots and lots of unique armor (something oblivion didn't do that well, once you have daedric you're pretty much there unless you get unique stuff or enchanted) and those unique dungeons, well then i can see that 300 hours being reality and actually true real fun, not just a stat of how much there technically is.

i don't like being chicks in games.

Might change your mind once you're fighting a dragon, naked with your nude mods enabled. It would be cool if mainstream games had bouncing tittays too. I'd always play a chick then.

Another thing, I hope they let you kill children in the game. That's a line I haven't seen a developer cross yet.

You can't. Although, you could in Fallout 2.

The problem is, that's an instant Adult Only rating, and major chains like Gamestop and Best Buy won't carry the game.

In the ME games I've played both genders every which way possible because I want to experience everything in the games. I normally prefer manshep, though. My favorite DAO game was with a City Elf rogue chick, that was pretty fun. There is something about chicks with two swords.

I believe you can kill kids in Deus ex. hearing them scream was a bit unnerving. I never buy collectors editions so i'm all good but damn, that is ridiculous. The Human Revolution augmented edition (they have a hugee collectors one but augmented is basically like a normal collectors edition) is only $10 more, 150 is ridiculous.

Something about being a female just doesn't work for me. I like to connect and put myself in the place of the person i'm playing and that's kinda hard if you're a chick. dunno why but just being a giant killer and badass feels better than being a girl and i'm also not a fan of videogame nudity/don't really find chicks in games attractive so that doesn't do it for me either haha. all the nude mods they have for elder scrolls and all those games kinda creep me out; it just seems really nerdy and weird to be lusting over polygon tits and the only game i've really seen nudity work in would be the witcher 2 with the sex scenes (but even those were pretty awkward haha). then again thats just me, no offense to anyone here who likes videogame titties haha

With something like DA, gender will depend on my class. If I choose Warrior, i'll go with a female. If I pick a rouge elf or mage, i'll use a female. It varies really. Sometimes ill switch the rouge around to a male but not often.