Gaming Thread

I've been trying to at least reduce my posts to the size of a novel, yet it hasn't been easy haha. when i get super into things i have quite a lot to cover and so i get into it instead of just brushing over it. just a habit of being in detail and not skipping stuff, and in the universe of elder scrolls there is quite a lot to cover; at least i use paragraphs and split up now.

i'm seriously dying for them to show a full in game video. deus ex hr has already done it a shitload and bethesda did it at quake con, why not do something like hr where they take a 15-20 minute segment or something, and just play through the game with todd howard narrating? they could cover a lot of stuff and it would make people super fucking happy. get on that shit bethesda, take some influence from the dudes who are challenging you for goty.

And enemy will post long if he wants to, I'll post big pictures if I want to. We are the ones that keep this thread alive, along with Stormo. You hardly ever post in it. If you don't like it, block us.

No, you masturbate to Skyrim and the related series all day and have no business white knighting for a guy that can defend himself. I hardly call that keeping it alive.

At least he admitted he's working on his posts.

2315838062a4182534172b982735236ml.gif

This thread would not be dead just because you two stop posting in here. I am glad that people are, but lately you two have been posting every single picture update for Skyrim that comes up everyday. If someone wants to contribute to it, they will.

I check this thread everyday. I post in almost every page. All you have to do is check the past pages to see that it is constantly filled with Skyrim stuff. You will find those few posters who do post something other than Skyrim and they just get ignored.

I don't have a problem with that, but saying that if it wasn't for you two that this thread would be dead is just ridiculous.

And I guess you ignored DW and I discussing Red Dead last page.

Or all the pages I posted about JRPGs.

Or the SNES discussion a few pages back.

Or the Planescape discussion between me and Stormo.

Alright, I'm done posting then. Enjoy your thread.

alright now that its a little less crowded in here, lets get a nice QUAKE II discussion going! i'll start:

QUAKE II had the best deathmatch maps of any game ever!

all DM and team DM games bow to Unreal Tournament. Seriously, the original Unreal Tournament just destroys everything else; I've tried playing others but just can't get into them (counter strike yes but that's a totally different style game with actual planning as opposed to HOLY FUCK BIG GUN KILL EM ALL BOOM BOOM). It'd be nice if they'd get off their ass and stop rehashing the same shit with UT and actually make another one that blows everyone away (but maybe it's just not possible to recapture that magic, what a bummer that'd be).

and wow long posts starting quite the raging flamewar haha, i'm still going to post long if i feel i have to (if you see a wall of text and don't like the subject don't read) but yes there are times i am condensing.

all DM and team DM games bow to Unreal Tournament. Seriously, the original Unreal Tournament just destroys everything else
original UT is an all time favorite as well, and almost as awesome as q2, but those q2 dm maps are just perfection. well balanced, well stocked, everything in the proper place, and yet unusual, asymetrical, with little hidden places and paths, so many different routes to take around the maps depending on preference. also q2 had a better weapons lineup, everything could actually get you kills, even the bottom guns, single shotty vs rockets you had a chance to come out on top with some well placed shots. and the RAIL GUN :kickass: best weapon in any game ever! goddamn this makes me want to install some QUAKE II and go dominate the slimy place!!