Gaming Thread

The only thing faster than Sonic is how quickly I beat his new game.

Also, apparently, Bioware are revealing a new title during Spike's video game awards. For fucks sake, please let it be Jade Empire 2. More likely, however, EA has tasked them with creating the next Cowadooty killer now that Battlefield has failed them. Or it'll be some stealth thing like Alpha Protocol.

Because you obviously draw that exact combination of cards on your first turn.

no but I also have zombify and cabal rituals, and when graveborn comes out some exhume's and entomb's, so i get some other combination, that's just the most epic combination i get about 25% of the time right now. and If i get any of the bladewings or karrthus in my hand i will usually get a discard a card like small pox or funeral charm.

I laughed myself to tears at this.

1omyra.png

Remember the picture I posted last page of fat bitch Hamburger Helper wanting to skip action sequences? She got her way. "Story Mode". Welcome to the future of gaming, gentlemen.

Unless this is photoshopped.

4trbly.jpg

It's confirmed from multiple sources on the leaked beta.

"Action Mode: For those who want to emphasize action and combat and minimize story management. Action mode will set automatic replies in conversation and a normal difficulty.

Story Mode: For those who want to emphasize story immersion and minimize combat pressure. Story mode will set manually-selectable replies in conversation and a minimal combat difficulty.

RPG Mode: For those who want to explore both realms of story and combat. RPG mode will set manually-selectable replies in conversation and a normal combat difficulty."

My friends, don't support this company. For fucks sake, you all have gaming PCs, don't give them your money.

well thats kinda silly, who the fuck wants a $50-$60 movie? i mean, i guess you may want to watch some of the awesome parts again later or something, but i doubt anyone will be buying these and future games strictly for that feature.

'less they dumb.

*Gets ME3 anyway.* One lady adding those choices in is no reason to refuse to play it.

Of course. Oh they added a mode for the "non-story" type gamer, so what!? How would that prevent me from playing Mass Effect, one of the best game series I've played in a long time. All they did what add a mode and kept the original Story Mode on. You can still play the game as it was intended. This is not a big deal. If you are going to play Mass Effect for just combat purposes only then you need to find yourself a new game.

Of course. Oh they added a mode for the "non-story" type gamer, so what!? How would that prevent me from playing Mass Effect, one of the best game series I've played in a long time. All they did what add a mode and kept the original Story Mode on. You can still play the game as it was intended. This is not a big deal. If you are going to play Mass Effect for just combat purposes only then you need to find yourself a new game.
pretty sure he's mad about the story-only mode with no combat

Uh, actually I'm a huge Mass Effect fan, Steve. The series is in my top ten of all time. But at the rate the company is going, their next game will be a Call of Duty clone.

First Dragon Age 2 with the "awesome button", now this. I shudder to think what this new project will be on Monday.