Gaming Thread

****SPOILER****

Sovereign is Shepard's father. Shepard is really a sleeper Reaper who has the Matrix of Leadership in his chest about to detonate and blow up Earth.

You usually can also mail in a letter asking for codes since it's illegal to require purchases for entry, but you probably have to be a US resident.

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2011/12/dragon-age-3/

“We’re checking [Skyrim] out aggressively. We like it. We’re big admirers of [Bethesda] and the product,” he said. “We think we can do some wonderful things.”

“Our goal is to surprise and delight our fans,” Muzyka said. “I’ve seen something in the last couple of weeks that is really the future of that franchise that is so compelling, I am so looking forward to being able to announce it.”

I did...

But for some strange reason I miss it. This is the third time I'll be buying it, hopefully I get through it this time. I guess it's the setting and good ole SMT quirkiness.

The character development is still forced and the battle system is still boring.

god dammit, by the end of this weekend i'll have no doubt broken down and purchased the old republic. i'm not really one for mmo's, but the idea of essentially Kotor 3 but with 8 different stories all fully voiced/cutscene/plot along with special custom classes as well and an insane amount of content/planets is just too hard to resist. i've watched some gameplay videos and god dammit, i just want to play it so fucking badly. $60 for the game and 14.99 a month sucks ass (i'm going to only get 1 month since i'm off school and dunno how much time i'll have to play once school starts again, and the difference in price is like 12 bucks if you sign up for 6 months) but god damn you bioware. god damn you.

also i drank a bottle of dr pepper recently and was going to throw it out until i remembered this thread, here's the code thats under the bottle cap as it appears (hope it helps in some way or something):
4zvs3b
dhnfxr (the 2 lines are split because they couldn't fit it all in one line on the cap i guess)

so i've been playing the old republic, it kicks fucking ass. i knew i'd break down but damn i broke down fast, though i'm glad i did. i love bioware/kotor/rpgs/star wars universe so it basically takes everything i like and rolls it into one. ive grouped up once for a really tough quest and the social aspect/knowing people running around are real as well is kinda cool, i don't think i'd like WoW but i expect to be playing TOR to build up characters and try out all the different classes for a longgg time to come.

so i've been playing the old republic, it kicks fucking ass. i knew i'd break down but damn i broke down fast, though i'm glad i did. i love bioware/kotor/rpgs/star wars universe so it basically takes everything i like and rolls it into one. ive grouped up once for a really tough quest and the social aspect/knowing people running around are real as well is kinda cool, i don't think i'd like WoW but i expect to be playing TOR to build up characters and try out all the different classes for a longgg time to come.

I'll be getting TOR soon. Theres a chance I'll be starting a guild, all neverboarders are welcome. If they are Sith.