Gaming Thread

jr5fde.jpg

5nlumq.jpg

I only really disliked Samara and to a lesser extent, Ashley. And that feeling when you see Wrex again in ME2...such a bro.

But, hold on. I'm not done with Hepler, yet.

2eprlec.jpg

I'll never know Zaeed or Kasumi.

Nor will I know the important to plot day one DLC character for ME3.

You aren't missing much. Zaeed has one of the most boring and stereotypical personalities ever, while Kasumi has some funny comments here and there, she's a bit too much of a Star Wars reject and only "so so" for usefulness. Zaeed is only ever useful if you aren't playing a character that has squad disruptor ammo for Geth missions and early for Jack's recruitment. Mordin usually has something interesting to say, and on top of that is one of the more overall useful characters in combat.

I also just don't get all of the Tali love. I mean sure, she was interesting in the first game, but Garrus and Wrex were much more interesting, and she has a pretty awesome loyalty quest, but that's about as far as it goes. Oh no, she's a displaced Israelite, must gush? As a teammate, she's always sucked. I know that helmet adds this huge air of mystique for the geek squad, but she doesn't look like a human supermodel underneath. She looks more like a Predator and Batarian had a kid. Just wait, you'll see...

Most interesting for their personality and backstory: Garrus, Mordin, Miranda, Wrex, Tali, Legion
Most useful squadmembers: Miranda (until she's dead), Mordin, Grunt, Garrus, Thane, Samara, Legion and Zaeed situationally
Most boring for their personality and backstory: Zaeed, Liara, Kaiden, Ashley, Kasumi, Jacob, Samara (the loyalty quest is cool, but super short and Samara's delivery sucks)
Worst Bioware character ever created: Jack; nothing more than a marketing tool that worked.

Haha, I just read John's post about the story Hamburgler was trying to write. Does that sound like Warehouse 13 to anyone else?

Most interesting piece of sexy ass - Kasumi
Best personality to become my wife - Kasumi
Likes black cock - Kasumi
Most interesting for their personality and backstory: Garrus, Mordin, Miranda, Wrex, Tali, Legion
Most useful squadmembers: Miranda (until she's dead), Mordin, Grunt, Garrus, Thane, Samara, Legion and Zaeed situationally
Most boring for their personality and backstory: Zaeed, Liara, Kaiden, Ashley, Kasumi, Jacob, Samara (the loyalty quest is cool, but super short and Samara's delivery sucks)
Worst Bioware character ever created: Jack; nothing more than a marketing tool that worked.

fixed

actually I kind of think the opposite. Zaeed doesn't really need that much of a backstory since all he needs to do is walk around being badass. Kasumi easily has one of the more interesting personalities. Calling one of them cliche is pretty stupid because going by that logic most of theirs are pretty cliche, especially your higher ranked dudes.

in the end it just comes down to who you have a crush on, so go have fun twiddling Mordins tentacles :)

I'mma go explore a chocolate filled cave

actually I kind of think the opposite. Zaeed doesn't really need that much of a backstory since all he needs to do is walk around being badass. Kasumi easily has one of the more interesting personalities. Calling one of them cliche is pretty stupid because going by that logic most of theirs are pretty cliche, especially your higher ranked dudes.

If you say so.

All of Zaeed's dialogue and backstory can be summed up with: "Grrr, I eat bullet cereal frosted with gunpowder in my Batarian skull bowl" He's almost as bad as Jack, shoving the "I'm a hardcore badass" attitude that only thirteen year olds can appreciate down our throats. He's basically a much worse iteration of Canderous. Sorry, I'm not biting on this one.

The problem with Kasumi is that the way she joins you is stupid, and it also doesn't make a whole lot of sense that some random super thief is going to go on some suicide mission just to get her virtual sex toy back. She came in very late to the series too, so that doesn't help and neither does looking like a rejected Star Wars concept design. She looks kind of cool I guess, but she doesn't fit...at all. Her personality is better than Liara, Ashley, Samara and especially Jack too maybe, but that's not saying much.

And why is Liver saying she is a snicker licker? Is your monitor screwed up? Keiji is totally white, or maybe Japanese going by the obviously Asian sounding names.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fbC3_bAg58&feature=player_detailpage#t=72s

in the end it just comes down to who you have a crush on

Maybe for you. ;)

I didn't know either, until I used the word magician known as Google.
Y'know, I'm all for telling people to use google/the forum search engine instead of asking stupid questions, but the existence of google shouldn't be an excuse for people not to answer a legitimate question. Especially if answering that question takes about as much time as pointing out there's such a thing as google.

Seeing as a forum is about conversing, and asking questions and getting answers is what conversation is about.