Gaming Thread

Wasn't the requirement for the True Demon ending to keep the first Pixie you get 'til the end? You can fuse her into other demons but not dismiss her. Though why you'd want to fuse such an adorable little pixie is beyond me :p

Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I had read some random post that mentioned keeping the original pixie to make some special Queen Fairy or something, but I've gone through so many pixies by now that I have no idea if I even have the original. Can you get it in NG+, or should I just start over (27 hours...)?

I've dismissed at least one of them for sure, because I needed to make space for recruiting and I already grabbed the Nue that could do everything it could do and more. Don't remember if I kept whatever was fused to the others either. Oh well. It's not like it would really bother me to replay it at some point, although it won't be for a while. I have the DDS games waiting.

That Pixie is just for an optional dungeon, not the True Demon Ending.

For the True Demon Ending you have to kill all the fiends, and go through all the kalpas. You have to do these things quick, if I remember correctly.

Would anyone like to rank console generations (and their PC equivalents) using the > symbol?

Generations, not system specific? If so, then that's pretty easy. It's also pretty bias though and won't matter at all.

On a side note, Bethesda seems to think the current generation is the best, and they are decrying any need for the next. More like they are satisfied with having almost learned how to make games for the current, enjoy the fact that millions already own the current and that they also don't want to have to work on a new engine for more advanced hardware.

The RE6 demo is out for anyone that cares. It's pretty much what I expected. The series has officially derailed from the Alone in the Dark tracks and is now fully on the Gears of Duty line.

how about genres of all generations:

FPS = PC > console

the rest = PC < console

I would agree with that, although anymore if it's being developed for a console and then ported, it's still going to be better on a PC since you can just use a PS3 or 360 controller with most ports.

So who is thinking about getting a Wii U? I want the deluxe version for the extra storage (just in case you install games...otherwise kind of useless), but all of the preorders are sold out for them nationwide. So I'll probably be waiting until early 2013. I wasn't actually considering the system until I saw what Zombie U was all about, and the new Monster Hunter looks great.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jzFdPUAaso&feature=related[/ame]

Hello, and welcome to another edition of Biofail. I'm your host, Det Som, and here's the latest!

116otpi.jpg

BioWare has announced Dragon Age 3: Inquisition. Set to arrive in late 2013, Dragon Age 3 will be built on a new RPG engine using DICE's Frostbite 2 technology as a foundation.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/09/17/dragon-age-3-inquisition-announced

And in other news...

Greg Zeschuk and Ray Muzyka have announced they will leave the studio they founded nearly two decades ago to pursue other interests.

http://www.usatoday.com/tech/gaming/story/2012/09/18/bioware-co-founders-leaving-studio/57802446/1

I always snipe, never cared for up close in this game. Unless psychos are involved, or raging goliaths (god damn) in which I pull out the big fucking shotgun.