Gaming Thread

But what's the point in removing the level cap? You don't get new perks or anything, and the game doesn't adapt to your higher level.

Compound mods... add a level cap remover, an enemy difficulty/enemy weapon damage booster, and a slower leveling mod for one hell of a gameplay experience. Make it even cooler with the GTS mod which adds new user built locations and quests from all over the world with varying difficulty. And top it all off with a trait/perk pack thats designed to reflect this.

The users turned a decent game into a fucking excellent game. :headbang:

i didn't like Fallout 3 as much as Oblivion, but i didn't even take into account that it would be heavily modded (which is why i liked oblivion so much) so i might have to play again....

yes good game. Empire at War is awesome too, its essentially exactly the same game except its an RTS instead of third person shooter. Also, in Battlefront II the ground battles are awesome, but the space battles suck, but its the other way around for EaW.

I have havent played Battlefront II much, but I can say that I absolutly love playing the first one, ive played the Second when it came as a demo for Star Wars Revenge of the sith on dvd for xbox. Empire At War is a little too hard for me, its a good strat game though, but I get all mind focked. i dunno.

Ah yes, Daggerfall... the one game that I couldn't get to work on four different computers. That pissed me off to no end, cause it looked like an amazing game.

Anyone else played Dreamfall: The Longest Journey? I started it, but didn't get far. Now I'd have to start over to remember where I was. Incidentally, the copy I have came from Norway when my grandparents visited there, so it's all in Norwegian. And I don't speak it very well. Not an easy game for me.

Still playing Suikoden II most of the time. That and revisiting Dragonquest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King.

I loved how in Daggerfall, you still had to specify your soundcard's IRQ and DMA switches. Nostalgia...

Anyway, playing the Last Remnant now. Good game, but I'm a bit peeved about the fact that it punishes you for trying to challenge yourself by fighting multiple monsters at the same time.

I've been playing Grid off and on. I'll hop on, do a couple races and then turn off my PS3. I also recently (finally) picked up Fallout 3 but I haven't had time to play it. I still play WoW every once in a while when I have time.

I very recently reinstalled FFXI and made a new character. The plan was that I was going to start playing along with a friend of mine. Fuck that shit.....that game is too slow-paced. I played it for four years previously and I remember it being fun....now it's just slow and boring. I think WoW makes it seem like that.