[geek]nerd[/geek]

VultureCulture said:
@sal: http://www.archlinux.org/docs/en/
guess that already is enough.

Yeah, I already printed the manual, but I guess I have to print the
rest of the stuff tomorrow. From what I have read so far it seem very
promising and I am definetly happy about the Apt type install tool, just
hope it supports most of my stuff, but I don't see problems on that.

Just a question, everyone here using Mozilla Firefox as a web-browser, did you uninstall Internet Explorer, or is it a good idea to have it as a backup? Is Firefox reliable at the moment?

Actually no for Opera, cos if you wanna use Windows Update you need
IE, for anything else there is Firefox, Opera is a pile of shit and totally
worthless with Firefox around.

I set my IE security so that I can only access Windows Update with
it, since everything else works just fine with Firefox, I suggest every
one do that and reduce the chance of getting a virus or even more
likely spyware. Haven't had any spyware on my comp since I started
using Firefox and I still run Ad-Aware and Spybot once a week.

I dont know about blind but i went from near perfect vision to needing glasses ( dont know the name for the dissease in english but is the one when you cant see shit from afar, you need to stand close to the shit or else its all blurry ). I never use the damn glasses because i keep forgetting them, so i struggle each day to see the training teachers at job and trying to guess is the next bus racing at almost 70kph down the street my bus...But my Morrowind characters are uber powerfull!!!! :D

And btw what the fuck! where did YOU come from, i was checking the board and your name was not even on Browsing or anything and you reply in 2 seconds....man you are too fast, i guess your geekness shows on your lack of girlfriend and 1337 moderation skills.

that reminds me... i need to go on with morrowind... if only the bloody telvanni would build up that "house" a little faster...

The T key on the keyboard ( dont know the button on the xbox ver ) is your friend. Or do what i do, just go to the portal hotel in Sadrith Mora's docks and find the haunted room. After you kill the ancestral ghost ( or soultrap it and cash it in for 5k with the creeper ) you have a room in sadrith mora! Its kinda far away from the telvanni council but i use the boots of blinding speed and armor of saviors hide + telvanni superfantastic f16 pilot helm ( 1-4 points of constant effect levitation ) to fly around anyway.

Oh and make sure you keep going up in the Telvanni so you can upgrade your stronghold. You get your very own apothecary and your very own Enchanter, plus sphere centurions as guardians and your very own dungeon!

yeah i know, already had the telvanny master rank in another game before. as for sleeping, i don't like to waste time.
currently i am "living" in balmora, in the tall house in the middle of the place right next to the apothecary and the morag tong. quite a nice house, and you can clear it of the former owner during a thieves' guild quest relatively early.
transportation is quite nerve-wrecking in that abandoned place where they build your new home, but you can easily cast some intervention spell and teleport you to the next shrine and go on from there.

always join telvanni. they have the best rewards ever. :D

the only bad thing about morrowind is that once you reach level 25-30 you can kill pretty much anything quite easily.

ever tried the bloodmoon expansion? i recommend at least level 20 to take a step on this island, and don't go too far in the beginning...

Miolo said:
the only bad thing about morrowind is that once you reach level 25-30 you can kill pretty much anything quite easily.
:lol: oh god, i so want that in my signature now!

@mis: my secret is i keep 3-4 um windows open, basically one for the dt board (and direct links from my email notification thingy), one for the serious off-topic forum, and one or two for the profiles of people i want to keep track of. :cool:

VultureCulture said:
ever tried the bloodmoon expansion? i recommend at least level 20 to take a step on this island, and don't go too far in the beginning...
yep, i finished both expansions once. i have to try them with a completely different character. bloodmoon (the final maze especially) was indeed challenging for my level 35 dark elf.

i could download some mods, but i'm somehow skeptic.

@rahvin: and the reason is...? :err:

rahvin said:
somehow, i find the idea of going "i'm disappointed it's so easy for me to kill everything in sight without effort whatsoever" quite funny. :)
well, yeah, it is. :D

what i meant would be without the "for me" part. i didn't mean to brag. it's just that you can overpower your character way too easily. :)