GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2019

Everyone seems to prefer Electric Elite but I think this one has the edge. Definitely like this vocalist more. Just classic heavy metal with boundless energy

Is this really what people are saying? No hope for the heavy metal community :lol:
Saw some people making comparisons to Eternal Champion but I don't really hear it - this vocalist doesn't have half the passion or charisma for a start. Good stuff though
I think you're downplaying her vocals, but any difference between the two is made up for by the superior songwriting imo

^i think he means are people really saying the second riot city album's better than the debut. it does have a higher RYM rating, lower among my friends though

8th) INFERNALE METALLUM MORTIS by INFERNAL CONJURATION

View attachment 24948
Genre: Death Metal

"Roberto Lizarraga (aka Rotoplas MetalStorm, of Infinitum Obscure) was what I considered a trusted friend of many, many years. He was present at my wedding, and was supposedly my ex husband's best friend. So when he asked me to play drums for a project he was allegedly starting with his buddy Noel Bello (of Infernal Conjuration), it seemed like fun. I found the idea behind the project a bit boring, but I've always found performing music to be inspirational, and it gave me some time to be productive. Someone came along with me to Tijuana the first two times we rehearsed, but when they called me the third time to set up a quick rehearsal, I did not hesitate to go alone. I thought I could trust Roberto. He was a guest at my home many times, and always assured me of his integrity and intent. I thought that if anything happened, then he'd have my back; that he would be the one to step up and protect a friend. But that's not what happened.

We were taking a break from rehearsing, and sat down for a moment to relax. In what seemed like an instant, and before I knew what was happening, someone tried to pull my sweater off, effectively trapping me in it. As I tried to get free, Roberto Lizarraga and Noel Bello coordinated to remove my hiking boots and pants, leaving my mismatched socks on my feet. No matter how much I complained, they would not stop. At one point Noel Bello actually told me to shut the fuck up because his family was sleeping next door. He was worried that his Mom might wake up because he and his buddy were raping a girl in her house, in the room next door.

Since they were both revolting with their roasted chicken shaped bodies, it seems they suddenly grossed out on each other and lost interest. This was a fucking gods-send, but they had already managed to defile me. After it was finally over, they went out for celebration tacos, and I had to watch them stuff their fat faces with food before they finally dropped me off at the border, visibly upset, my hair disheveled. When I pulled Roberto aside to ask him “What the fuck was that? That was not OK!” I can not forget his infuriating response. “Did Bello use a condom?"
- @szilvia

Voted for by:
@Anom@nder Rake (2nd place)
@no country for old wainds (3rd place)
@Phylactery (4th place)

TOTAL POINTS: 24

lmao just stumbled across this again. this thread is a hilarious read in general.

I'm not even sure Ozz was driven away so much as his full transformation into a maga-incel-walrus pushed him away from metal like so many other mid 30s-40 yr old white american guys
Nope he definitely left due to getting asspained by trolling. He also blocked me on Facebook around the same time.

I probably did it expecting you fuckers to come to the party and then you all fucked off into your shells and forgot to come out.
I seem to remember doing an Aussie one too but only CIG and I compete in that which makes it hard to determine how much CIG looses by!

I did do a list for 21. it was over in Old School.
Not only did I do a list I did a fucking top 20 and HM's....what the fuck was I thinking putting in all that effort.

...which makes it hard to determine how much CIG looses by!
workaholics-adam-de-vine.gif

Reactions: CiG