GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

DREAM THEATERRR

edit: also these

Sigh
Summoning
Slough Feg
Blind Guardian

Last edited:
Arckanum would be cool, but they don’t seem particularly popular around here so I think we would struggle to get votes.

I would like to do Abigor, but I think it would fail for the same reason. Early Abigor is fucking great and they don’t get recognised enough imo.

How someone could listen to Nachthymnen and not think they were in the presence of one of the all time genre greats is beyond me. Amazing album and fairly unique in its atmosphere.

tenor.gif

i take back what i said ....

@Baroque has very good taste in thrash.

I didn't even really care about Anthrax until I checked out For All Kings. Persistence of Time is the best thing that band did. I could easily buy a few more albums to get to the minimum for them and not feel bad about it.

tenor.gif

i take back what i said ....

That’s your prob bro

We don’t have to like the same shit, I think that band expain or whatever you keep posting is goofy and bad

Besides Anthrax ain’t one of my favorite bands, but they have an interesting and well known discography to rate. Persistence of time, spreading the disease, fistful of metal, among the living
Etc

Curious to see how people would rank them

Reactions: zerostatic
relax, i was just messing around with you(i do think they're dogshit though).

At least Expain are highly skilled musicians who know how to actually play. What's even funnier though is that someone who just nominated Anthrax is trying to take digs at other bands by calling them goofy, lmao. And no offense brah, but outside of thrash i think most of your taste in metal is pretty much trash.

I used to like Anthrax a lot more than I do now but for me their disco would be pretty easy, I own all but a few of their albums. They are one of the few bands listed so far I do own most of the disco. I don't give a fuck that some people don't like them I listen to them and I'll do a disco if it was offered but many other the other bands here I wont bother even trying to get known with their disco.

Reactions: Baroque
DREAM THEATERRR

Why do you hate us so much? Please no, I’ve been subjected to this band enough by one of my closest friends who is obsessed with them.

Summoning would be cool, but their albums do all sound alike. I tend to not bother with them post-Stronghold despite the fact they haven’t released an album I don’t like.

relax, i was just messing around with you(i do think they're dogshit though).

At least Expain are highly skilled musicians who know how to actually play. What's even funnier though is that someone who just nominated Anthrax is trying to take digs at other bands by calling them goofy, lmao. And no offense brah, but outside of thrash i think most of your taste in metal is pretty much trash.

I don’t give a fuck what you think “bra”