GMD Vote: Next Band Discographies to Rank

I’m not complaining about Destruction, the turn out for the thread seems to be pretty low. Most people only seem to be listing around the minimum.

actually now that I look at it, Destruction’s later period (same length as AA’s discog) is way worse than AA’s. They definitely have better albums than the vikings, but since their inception they sure as fuck haven’t.

Last edited:
i think we should include the soulfly albums as well.
bhrAjzv.jpg

cmon now, dont leave out Cavalara Conspiracy

Pretty sure I've never listened to an Amon Amarth album and I have no plans of doing so

I like every Amon Amarth album I've heard, but they're just so fucking samey there's no way I could sit through a whole discography.

I doubt I'll be doing the Amon Amarth discog either. I enjoy the first couple releases that's about it.

Honestly we need to do Nile already.
Gorguts, Autopsy, Nile, Atheist, Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated, Vader, Carcass, Master etc ... quite a few death metal bands that should probably be done before we get to shit like amon amarth.

Reactions: CiG
Carcass would be interesting, given that the first four albums all have devotees...

I doubt I'll be doing the Amon Amarth discog either. I enjoy the first couple releases that's about it.

Honestly we need to do Nile already.

No love for With Oden on Our Side or Twilight of the Thunder God? Especially Twilight is just a fist pumping Manowar influenced flaming metal record imo. Even my wife headbangs to that shit (and Hail to England coincidentally)