god doesnt exist in the form that the old religions propagate

Out of curiosity, I know noone will admit it, but how's listening to heavy metal any different than listening to ANY other type of music? Are you all supposedely DIFFERENT and UNIQUE because you listen to heavy metal? I think some people have the "noone feels the pain I have inside, looking at this world through my eyesblah blah blah blah" attitude. I remmeber when I was 12 I thought I was really cool and unique because I listented to metal, and not many other people did...This whole we dont stick to trends metal attitude, etc etc, is just quite contradictory, because you're in your own metal trend, we the people make the trends. One day Cradle of Filth was the, I quote, "black metal kings", and ever since they got popular they are shite...I wonder why?!(Cradle really did get worse though), but there's more cases like Metallica...I dont know, is it just my impression, or do heavy metal fans like to think they are unique and dont follow trends?! Ofcourse a generalization cant be made...but I'm just wondering if any of you have come across that thought...

oe said:
Out of curiosity, I know noone will admit it, but how's listening to heavy metal any different than listening to ANY other type of music? (...) is it just my impression, or do heavy metal fans like to think they are unique and dont follow trends?! Ofcourse a generalization cant be made...but I'm just wondering if any of you have come across that thought...
i've listened to all sorts of music throughout my youth untill now, metal is just the thing for me. i dunno about uniqueness; different, sure.

LostRose said:
Why is robbing a bank wrong?
if your answer is general moral standards,
What is the origin of general moral standards?
Where does it come from?
It's wrong because the money isnt yours, moral standard why? Because the world wouldnt work if everyone stole eachother's property, why wouldnt it work? Because humans are selfish and power-seeking, therefore we cant trust ourselves to share(thats why communism, in its original theory, doesnt work). Why are we selfish and power seeking? I dont think science has that answer yet, but, generally we've have evolved this way from a mixture of evolutionary traits, cultural, and social effects.

Bambi said:
Heavy metal is nothing more but a placebo to enhance the chemical processes in yer head to feel happy. and/or to be able to feel you are part of a special group.

every pleasure is placebo. whats wrong with metal? metal offers more and makes you think.
good songs with good lyrics :headbang:

Palmer Eldritch said:
On second thought, the "robbing a bank is wrong" sentiment is quite widespread and so are quite a few others. Whose fault is that? I have no idea, but here are the usual suspects:

[ ] Jews
[ ] Terrorists
[ ] Globalized Capitalism
[ ] The Black Album

This is one confused post. I'm sorry. Not quite awake yet.

i think in these days globalized capitalism is the feeding system of human hunger. but this hunger is much more older. by the way fuck the system :D

wish i could explain my self better in english :cry:

oe said:
Out of curiosity, I know noone will admit it, but how's listening to heavy metal any different than listening to ANY other type of music? Are you all supposedely DIFFERENT and UNIQUE because you listen to heavy metal? I think some people have the "noone feels the pain I have inside, looking at this world through my eyesblah blah blah blah" attitude. I remmeber when I was 12 I thought I was really cool and unique because I listented to metal, and not many other people did...This whole we dont stick to trends metal attitude, etc etc, is just quite contradictory, because you're in your own metal trend, we the people make the trends. One day Cradle of Filth was the, I quote, "black metal kings", and ever since they got popular they are shite...I wonder why?!(Cradle really did get worse though), but there's more cases like Metallica...I dont know, is it just my impression, or do heavy metal fans like to think they are unique and dont follow trends?! Ofcourse a generalization cant be made...but I'm just wondering if any of you have come across that thought...
certainly not me....i'm to stupid for things like that

oe said:
It's wrong because the money isnt yours, moral standard why? Because the world wouldnt work if everyone stole eachother's property, why wouldnt it work? Because humans are selfish and power-seeking, therefore we cant trust ourselves to share(thats why communism, in its original theory, doesnt work). Why are we selfish and power seeking? I dont think science has that answer yet, but, generally we've have evolved this way from a mixture of evolutionary traits, cultural, and social effects.

what if we have no property. thats not about sharing. is it wrong to use something i need to?
we are selfish and power-seeking couse its an instinct. and things like HAVING PROPERTY or MONEY supports this instinct. ... i think.

can you really say that the nature spontaneously came into existence after the big-bang?

oe said:
Because humans are selfish and power-seeking, therefore we cant trust ourselves to share(thats why communism, in its original theory, doesnt work). Why are we selfish and power seeking? I dont think science has that answer yet, but, generally we've have evolved this way from a mixture of evolutionary traits, cultural, and social effects.

I don't think so. There is no human nature, the way people act tends to be a reflection of the social order they've been socialized in. :D

LostRose said:
can you really say that the nature spontaneously came into existence after the big-bang?

i can say. :yell:
do you think god sits in his throne and controls the universe with smth like a joystick? if there is a god, its the universe itself, the material and beyond it (which is cannot be sensed but keeps the psyical law, dark material). .. i think :hotjump:

son of dying race said:
i can say. :yell:
do you think god sits in his throne and controls the universe with smth like a joystick? if there is a god, its the universe itself, the material and beyond it (which is cannot be sensed but keeps the psyical law, dark material). .. i think :hotjump:

i mean, without a creator it came into existence,