god doesnt exist in the form that the old religions propagate

religion is nothing more but a placebo to enhance the chemical processes in yer head to feel happy. and/or to be able to feel you are part of a special group.
"eyewinks of god" are nice for instance, but so many people speak out what they've been told to believe or to support. its dangerous, that.
religious masses are dangerous as well, tho you can bind a lot of good energy with it.
i just hate to be told what to believe or think. its basically why i ended up listening to metal in the 1st place anyway. "be your own god"

love is all you need!
Love_crew2_copy.jpg

I am one big myoma that thinks
That love is contageous
That it's his ass that stinks
And it's all outrageous
And god exists in a form
That deviates from the norm
I'm laughing my ass off
Dillinger escape plan
Do you want a hug?
You fucking fake fan

Maqus said:
I am one big myoma that thinks
That love is contageous
That it's his ass that stinks
And it's all outrageous
And god exists in a form
That deviates from the norm
I'm laughing my ass off
Dillinger escape plan
Do you want a hug?
You fucking fake fan

you better not be having a pop at me there miss or i shall scrub you off my e-angels of friendship list.

blackeyed said:
you better not be having a pop at me there miss or i shall scrub you off my e-angels of friendship list.

Nem nem, be assured that wasn't meant to be any pop at you, that was only for rhyme's sake :)

But I admit it can be read that way :D

nasty piece of work our clairess o widnes, would i like the job to tame her? would be good craic i reckon aye

Why is robbing a bank wrong?
if your answer is general moral standards,
What is the origin of general moral standards?
Where does it come from?

Heavy metal is nothing more but a placebo to enhance the chemical processes in yer head to feel happy. and/or to be able to feel you are part of a special group.

LostRose said:
Why is robbing a bank wrong?
if your answer is general moral standards,
What is the origin of general moral standards?
Where does it come from?

Robbing a bank is NOT wrong. :devil:

IMHO, there aren't any general moral standards, i.e. people have a tendency to think their beliefs are shared by the majority, even if only a few (normally the sort of people they have most contact with) agree with them.

On second thought, the "robbing a bank is wrong" sentiment is quite widespread and so are quite a few others. Whose fault is that? I have no idea, but here are the usual suspects:

[ ] Jews
[ ] Terrorists
[ ] Globalized Capitalism
[ ] The Black Album

This is one confused post. I'm sorry. Not quite awake yet.

toolsofthetrade said:
i just hate to be told what to believe or think. its basically why i ended up listening to metal in the 1st place anyway. "be your own god"

so you ended up listening to metal because they told you to believe that you should not be told what to believe. veeeeery sharp :tickled: