god doesnt exist in the form that the old religions propagate

ok, I'll try to write more clearly

From the Quran, chapter Al-Qiyamah (The Resurrection)
36-Thinketh man that he is to be left aimless?
37-Was he not a drop of fluid which gushed forth?
38-Then he became a clot; then (Allah) shaped and fashioned.
39-And made of him a pair, the male and female.
40-Is not He (who doeth so) able to bring the dead to life?

If people wanna believe in some "Holy books", why not, but do we absolutely need religion to live better on this fucking planet?
I think that if some people die now in some parts of the world, this is because of religion no?And petrol maybe.
So, the way people use religion is important, and not what they believe in right?

Ahhhhhhh, i dunno!

breaklose said:
well if you read the koran carefully and you would know that koran tolerates some other religions and muslims are meant to live along other religions and all. but you didnt want to hear that did you ;)
this is one of your fucking jokes, right?:err:

Ivo said:
this is one of your fucking jokes, right?:err:
Mehdi is right, the Quran actually talks about Christianity and Judaism. The prophet Mohammed in his preaching would actually talk about Jesus and tell them the stories you find in the bible to them. "Allah" in Islam refers to the same "God" Christians and Jews refer to, its not a different one. I dont know if most people know that, but I guess people get confused because they call it "Allah" which would obviously be the arabic transalation of God.

oe said:
Mehdi is right, the Quran actually talks about Christianity and Judaism. The prophet Mohammed in his preaching would actually talk about Jesus and tell them the stories you find in the bible to them. "Allah" in Islam refers to the same "God" Christians and Jews refer to, its not a different one. I dont know if most people know that, but I guess people get confused because they call it "Allah" which would obviously be the arabic transalation of God.
aye its all well and good that allah and the judeo/christian god are all one and the same..

the fact that 'he' doesn't exist at all seems to be irrelevant.

what bollocks. burn the fuckin koran. and the bible. :devil:

pagan2002 said:
aye its all well and good that allah and the judeo/christian god are all one and the same..

the fact that 'he' doesn't exist at all seems to be irrelevant.

what bollocks. burn the fuckin koran. and the bible. :devil:
Yeah...I'm at a point in my life where I'm quite the nihilist, but it would be helpful if these religious fanatics just realized that they believed in the same thing(I think they do, but for propaganda purposes they act like they dont) and stop all the fights in the name of religion, whichever that may be.

Strangelight said:
No chance. Jesus was much more handsome, then again you're not fussy eh? :D

I meant his father, the Padre, God. I agree Jesus is more handsome, but he's eternally young too, that's easy.