Goddamn, Metaltastic, Shred, Oliver, Keregioz, Viking, Felix & Lasse proudly present:

Felix Neumann

Sep 14, 2008
Germany
www.youtube.com
THE GUNSLINGER`S KA

It´s an instrumental with massive lead contributions and is supposed to be the opener of my upcoming concept album about Stephen King´s The Dark Tower. KA = destiny concept in the series of novels. The name of this band/project is called "Machines & Madness". The solos you´ll hear were played and recorded by the following Sneapsters (correct sequence):

Goddamn Guitar, Metaltastic, Oliver (Azistenostora), Skinny Viking (clean solo), Felix Neumann, The_Shred, Keregioz.

Production & mix: Felix Neumann
Proper mastering: Lasse Lammert

I hope you like it, my friends :kickass:

I'm very proud to be part of this killer tune and to be bumping headstocks with so many talented players. Thank you for the spot Felix, a big thanks to the other guys who played their asses off on here and one more big DANKE for Lasse for taking the time to master it. The end result is fantastic sounding, I love it

Cheers, Prost, Skål, Kippis and whatever else may apply!!!
-Carlos

Your solo dude! I like the tone as well on it, what did you use for it?

For this "vai like" solo I used the v-amp pro, though with lots of vst´s on it. For some other stuff I also used the Krank Rev jr.

You guys fucken killed it! So much win in there I won't even mention who, what and where.

Great job all of you!

Thanks so much for your words @social numb!

Hah...I almost missed this thread, I was expecting it to appear in the "rate my mix" section but this a more suitable place I guess.

Felix, like I already told you, I think it sounds great. I'm proud to be a part of this. Everyone, including Lasse, did an awesome job, honestly.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to see other contributions from forum members in the future, there's definitely a lot of talent here.

Hah...I almost missed this thread, I was expecting it to appear in the "rate my mix" section but this a more suitable place I guess.

Felix, like I already told you, I think it sounds great. I'm proud to be a part of this. Everyone, including Lasse, did an awesome job, honestly.

Keep up the good work. I look forward to see other contributions from forum members in the future, there's definitely a lot of talent here.

Yeah this track was discussed in the rate my mix section a way too much :lol: this is a presentation. I´m very proud, too. That was sounded like utopia first, we finally did. And let me say once again how much I love your solo, Kimon :worship: