Good & Bad about today...

Bad: the day is neraly over
Bad: the weather sucks
Bad: my left toe makes problems again

Good: i enjoy looking back to Saturday
Good: got quite a few things done today
Good: tomorrow another free day :D

Good: I am home and I don´t need to communicate much today with anyone, I can do and let whatever I want at whatever time (well nearly)
Bad: I have a jetlag and my brain hasn´t yet accepted the different time zone >.<

good: a day off

bad: have slept poorly, my fridge is empty so I need to go and buy stuff, I still haven´t found a possibility to beam me over to the UK to see the guys again (hahaha >.<)

Good: day off, after my first ever Turisas gig, and they were fucking A, even my metal-hating other half is now a fan!! \m/

Bad: I don't have Turisas gig to look forward to anymore, at least not for a while :'(

Good:

Didn't have to set my alarm to wake up this morning, allowed to sleep in.
Boxing later today with a friend.
Day off, can do whatever.

Bad:

Don't have enough fuel to drive to the Coast, pay day isn't until later tonight/tomorrow.
Everybody else is either working, has no transport or no money to hang out.
Still tired after 12 hours sleep, damn oversleeping...

Bad:
I am ill and feel weak, no uni :(
I could sleep 24-7 XD

Good:
have another gig I can look forward to, though Turisas would still be better hahaha XD

Bad
still feel like having a slight flu
i feel burnt out
too much to do

Good
I have my camera fixed and now got it back

Hmm, seems there's something going around. Few people getting sick, eh? :(

Good:

- Finally get to work today. Since holidays started, my work has been rostering all the younger kids since they're cheaper to pay. Completely understandable from a business operations point of view, but...when a 16 year old kid has 35 hours in a week and a 22 year old has eight and a half with phone bills, car repayments, rent etc? *Rage face* Where is the justice?! And can't get a full-time job as yet because of the hours I study. Sorry. Rant over.
- Hopefully can stay awake and get some chores done and items on my "things to do" list crossed off. Keeping in mind it's only very early in the morning here and this may change yet...

Bad:

- Trouble sleeping/messed up sleeping routine...woke up at 11pm and couldn't get back to sleep. It's 2:30am and I have work at 5am. :/

Sampy Arctica™;10093668 said:
Hmm, seems there's something going around. Few people getting sick, eh? :(

it´s been the normal time for that here in Finland I guess...you kinda hand around being ill, one is back to health, the next one is ill >.<

Good:
I got a load of stuff done
Tomorrow seeing Apocalyptica

Bad:
I need to learn and learn even more than I did
I really need holidays, brain doesn´t work anymore

Good:
- Had such a good training session with my trusty steed!
- Still on winter break~!
- My family that was visiting got back to their home safely.

Bad:
- Procrastinating on backwork for school.
- Only half a week more of break since the school head took away a week.
- Still haven't gotten my account information from the city college so I can register for classes. Classes that I need to really get into any good colleges once I'm out of high school. It's been over two weeks. ._. /pissed

Good:
- been for a walk
- been very productive

Bad
- i feel like wanting to sleep 24-7
- on tuesday my semester starts again

Good:
- an online record company has contacted my friend about releasing an EP with him!
- it feels kind of good to not be too stresses out my school right now...

Bad:
- it's official. i'm taking two maths and a college chem course at the same time. overload!
- the arenas are still muddy ._. though it did just rain two days ago...

Good
- all photos from sunday are edited
- ppl seem to like those photos

Bad
- i think the photos suck
- i am still pissed about the circumstances at that gig
- i should be sleeping but instead I am awake
- i feel like my cold is growing -.-

Bad: Been way too long since I have posted in the forum
Good: In the introduce yourself thread someone told me I should post a pic of my drum kit, though this request was made many months ago, how about a video?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BwSSlD27W8&context=C3899e62ADOEgsToPDskL5xtlJjKfge0f8xUUV56eF[/ame]

Good:
Had a lot of time for reading and relaxing
It is not that cold outside anymore

Bad:
I sm ill and kinda tied to my bed
My laptop still isnt fixed
Cannot continue editing FME photos