good black metal with good production

Except for when they had Attila Csihar, which was when he guested on the EP that I listened to.

Bal-Sagoth - Starfire Burning upon the Ice-Veiled Throne of Ultima Thule
Gehenna - malice garden
Mactatus - provenance of cruelty
Dark Funeral - vobiscum satanas
Marduk - panzer division marduk
...and oceans - The Dynamic Gallery of Thoughts
barathrum - saatana
immortal - damned in black
chist aghony - Darkside
rotting christ - triarchy of the lost lovers

mmm. Mirrorthrone is a bit more epic and classically influenced...a great band nonetheless.

Darkestrah is another very well produced black metal band

mmm. Mirrorthrone is a bit more epic and classically influenced...a great band nonetheless.

Darkestrah is another very well produced black metal band

Epos by Darkestrah is excellent but I tried to listen to some other cd's (or maybe it was just one other cd) and it had such an awful production that I couldnt even give the songs themselves a chance :/

Beserk
Graven
Secrets of the Moon - later stuff
Welicoruss (Russia) - symphonic black only have a demo
Horna - not too bad later
Runenblut
Stíny Plamenù / Trollech - a little rough sometimes but totally badass beyond all badassness
The Stone (Serbia)
Wind of the Black Mountains
Morrigan - hit and miss
Zarathustra

Aeternus (early)
Aborym (latter)
Sacramentum
Belenos
Axis Of Perdition (you'll love this if you like Anaal, first album only)
Astriaal
Mirrorthrone
Taake (kind of borderline here)
Belenos
Nagelfar
Vinterland
Negura Bunget
Wolves In The Throneroom

Mortuary Drape is sorta black metal thrash with good production. Especially newer stuff. Infidel Art by Sigh is a raw production, but probably some of the best keys and clean guitar stuff there is when they hit that moody mid pace dark metal stuff.

Also would recommend Nightbringer (especially) and old Manes.

Yeah I'm sure he wants your input a FUCKIN YEAR LATER

Mortuary Drape is sorta black metal thrash with good production. Especially newer stuff. Infidel Art by Sigh is a raw production, but probably some of the best keys and clean guitar stuff there is when they hit that moody mid pace dark metal stuff.

Also would recommend Nightbringer (especially) and old Manes.

Excellent call with Nightbringer; their debut full length kicks ass. Some other good ones to mention: Sear Bliss, Negura Bunget, Nazxul, Merrimack, Watain, Deathspell Omega, Averse Sefira.

Belphegor. I know they are more of a black/ death, but always amazing production quality!