Good Night Minnesota

PhlegethonVeins

Autopsy Obsessed
May 3, 2005
WI
Great show tonight, as usual. Only thing of course was the annoying presence of Devil Driver and a few of their fans(not that all their fans are annoying but some managed to pull it off, once again.)

Thank you guys of Opeth, and everyone at the show.

*happy dance*

I just got back from this show. It was badass. If you ever get to see Opeth live I suggest you do it! I drove 9 hours to see this concert!

To those reading,... it was the same setlist other people have listed:
Deliverance
White Cluster
Grand Conjuration
Closure
Baying of the Hounds
Amen Corner

...a bunch more.
fuck I can't remember all the names.

Dark Tranquility was great. I have never really heard Devil Driver... I didn't mind it, but nothing new, same old chunk-chunk riffs and simple shit to mosh to.

Keep up the good work Opeth!!! :headbang: :headbang:

Great show. I was pleasantly surprised at the sound quality during Opeth's set because it sounded sort of muddy during DT and devildriver. I could hear everything really well. And they played great! It was my first chance to see them live and I won't be missing them next time they are in town.

ahector said:
Great show. I was pleasantly surprised at the sound quality during Opeth's set because it sounded sort of muddy during DT and devildriver. I could hear everything really well.

that was just devil driver cranking their mesas, not the sound. i didnt hear 1 note clearly the entire time they played the other night, glad though. they blew ass and i was just pissed off that they were playing before opeth anyway

Perks for being labelmates, says I. I hate when labels force bad bands on good tours just to get some records sold.