Goodbye...

Mikey said that he would be gone as soon as this thread is dead. I will be posting to it daily so, I ain't saying goodbye!

:lol:
You're right, I did say I would be gone once the thread dies. I guess that would be one way of keeping me around!:lol:

Sorry to see you go Mikey. Pop in and say hello from time to time, even if its just to keep Jack in line :)
Seriously though have a good life and hope to see you back here if and when the Anthrax ship becomes stable...

Reactions: MikeyBong
I think if you really wanted to leave, you would have been gone by now. If a vote matters, I say you should stick around.

I thank you for the vote, but I will stick to my word, I won't leave until the thread dies!:) Again...thank you!:)

I was a long time lurker of this forum. Actually for several years & one little event enticed me to join, you guessed it the reunion. For me being a huge fan of Bush era Anthrax, I felt like it was the perfect time to join & voice my concern. Some call me a reunion basher others call me a Bush era fan. Whatever you want to call me, one thing remains true. I'm a fan of Anthrax, Just like you are Mikey. We may both on different sides of this little debate but we are both true fans & that is why you shouldn't jet. Even though I disagree with almost everything you've said concerning the reunion I respect the passion you have for this great band & I hope you stay. Your input is valued even though everybody might not share it. Stick around bro.:kickass:

Reactions: MikeyBong