Goodbye...

there's no point in leaving, especially if you are a fan of the band,,,who are you hurting?..not them..only yourself..and all the fun and info..and constant online interactions with the band themselves... ;-) you can truly connect w/ Anthrax here.. *cough*
Also, just like a person who tries to commit suicide, and get's caught-it's a cry for help or attention.
Same goes here...Don't kill yourself(leave forum) We found your suicide note(forum thread) Just in time..to save ya! ;-)
Now let the healing process begin....and Happy Holidays to all..

p.s.
there was a post on Blabbermouth about the caught in a mosh cd..thing..the live cd...anyway..it's a 2 cd set..both from the hammersmith shows..(2 different shows,same year) It's the same stuff that you have already heard before..only I'm sure this is better quality

Universal music is releasing it..I think they did the Anthrology too?...

here's the link:
BLABBERMOUTH.NET - ANTHRAX To Release 'Caught in a Mosh - BBC Live in Concert' Double Live CD

Disc 1: Hammersmith Odeon in London – February 15, 1987:

01. A.I.R.
02. Metal Thrashing Mad
03. Panic
04. The Enemy
05. I Am The Law
06. Madhouse
07. Howling Furies
08. Medusa
09. Armed And Dangerous
10. Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
11. God Save The Queen
12. Gung-Ho

Disc 2: Monsters of Rock (Castle Donington) Festival, England - August 22, 1987:

01. Among The Living
02. Caught In A Mosh
03. Madhouse
04. I Am The Law
05. Medusa
06. Indians
07. God Save The Queen
08. A.I.R.
09. I'm The Man

Too bad they repeat the songs...would have been nice..if it was all different tracks... Either way...I'll be picking it up...I love Live Anthrax..

Also, just like a person who tries to commit suicide, and get's caught-it's a cry for help or attention.

I assure you that this thread was not a desperate cry for attention, it was in fact posted as a way to say goodbye to a forum that I onced loved and had started to have mixed emotions about in recent months. I'm not sure who you are, or even if I should know you...but bad call on the "attention" thing!
Having said that, I admit that I am having second thoughts about actually leaving after seeing the response that I've recieved here.

Sounds interesting!:err: :lol:

Yeah this is the letter I wrote this morning. I posted it on myspace forsome reason.. Today was one of those days (more so then normal) were it was a bad idea to get on my bad side. A bit mean spirited and bitter even for me but enjoy!

I woke up today and realized I don't like most of you. Many of you would be better off had you never been born. YOu cunting whore crybaby pieces of shit demorcats! You want to give this country away to every fuck that jumps the border. I hope you boil slowy in your apathy for everyone.... OH don't let me forget you lowlife streched out fuck holes called republicans. You care for nothing but your own monetary gain. I hope you all get raped by the poor as they fist fuck you with a razor and your own money.... Friends, Friends my ass. fuck this shit., fuck you and your retarded drama. I'm ashamed at myself for getting caught up in it... Do the world a favor kill yourselves but before you do kill someone else.. Lets cut down on the population some! Please encourage suicide and the drinking of drano on a regular basis... Most of you are a waste of life and you deserve everything bad (if not worse) that happens to you... I may one day die being a hate filled miserable prick but at least I'll go out honest with a shred of integrity.... I hope in the far far future this is my epitaph... (TRUE FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS POST) fuck allah! FUCK THE WORLD AND FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's time for me to go. To those I've had fun with, I will miss you and I wish you well. To those I've argued with, I hope I didn't offend you too much. To those who don't know me...well, I guess you probably won't read this anyway.
My hope for the new year is that the band will pull it together and release a good album, regardless of who the singer is. Hopefully it will be good enough to reunite the fans. But as far as this fans goes, I'll always be a fan, I just won't be a fan here.
So, here's one for the road...:kickass:

I'll check in on this thread and once it's dead...I'm gone.

Do I need to post more? I've been fucking busy. :headbang: :kickass: :kickass:

Plus with a name like MikeyBong...how could you possibly leave?..haha!...just sit back, relax and chill....no need to worry bout' anything.... ;-)
it's all good.

Yeah this is the letter I wrote this morning. I posted it on myspace forsome reason.. Today was one of those days (more so then normal) were it was a bad idea to get on my bad side. A bit mean spirited and bitter even for me but enjoy!

I woke up today and realized I don't like most of you. Many of you would be better off had you never been born. YOu cunting whore crybaby pieces of shit demorcats! You want to give this country away to every fuck that jumps the border. I hope you boil slowy in your apathy for everyone.... OH don't let me forget you lowlife streched out fuck holes called republicans. You care for nothing but your own monetary gain. I hope you all get raped by the poor as they fist fuck you with a razor and your own money.... Friends, Friends my ass. fuck this shit., fuck you and your retarded drama. I'm ashamed at myself for getting caught up in it... Do the world a favor kill yourselves but before you do kill someone else.. Lets cut down on the population some! Please encourage suicide and the drinking of drano on a regular basis... Most of you are a waste of life and you deserve everything bad (if not worse) that happens to you... I may one day die being a hate filled miserable prick but at least I'll go out honest with a shred of integrity.... I hope in the far far future this is my epitaph... (TRUE FRIENDS AND FAMILY ARE EXCLUDED FROM THIS POST) fuck allah! FUCK THE WORLD AND FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not about to go shoot up a school or anything, are you? :erk: