Got an upcoming gig?? discuss it here!

Adam.G

och aye the noo
Jan 21, 2007
Scotland
yeh...its always good to talk about gigs that are coming up...and i have a few
soo thought id make a thread for it and let other people talk about any gigs
they're gonna be going to! :headbang:

soo aye...im going to see a band whom most of you lot wont like called Enter Shikai on saturday...sorta trance/hardcore type...
www.myspace.com/entershikari

and the big one!! The Black Crusade in November!!
Machine *fucking* Head, ARCH ENEMY!!! (oh my fucking god), trivium, dragonforce and shadows fall. gonna be a fucking brutal gig! :D:D

soo aye, what about you guys?? :cool:

First off, if you call a show with Machine Head, Arch Enemy, Trivium, Dragonforce and Shadows Fall brutal, then you're out of your mind.

There's a Danzig show near me that I might not go to just because I have nobody to go with, but there's a King Diamond and Kreator show in April that I'm going to no matter what. I'll also go to Maryland Deathfest this year if I can find someway to get to Baltimore in May.

Dude, and show with DragonForce is something worth murdering over.

ughhh...tbh, i dont perticularly like dragonforce...im only really going for machine head, arch enemy and shadows fall (ive already seen trivium 3 times)

and to perp...in my oppinion its brutal..but there aint a very big metal scene where im from in scotland...soo for me this is a massive gig. :D

Paying money to see Behemoth nowadays isn't a good investment.

Nile and Nachtmystium on March 29th. They're playing with some shit bands, but I'll deal with it as long as I get to see those two.

Gig report:

Bands: Beneath the Massacre (6/10)

Gojira (8/10)

Job for a Cowboy (3/10)

Behemoth (8/10)

Really good sound and great show from Behemoth, but I expected more 'cause of all the good things I heard from them. I discoverded Gojira last night, great show and good music!

Gig report:

Bands: Beneath the Massacre (6/10)

Gojira (8/10)

Job for a Cowboy (3/10)

Behemoth (8/10)

Really good sound and great show from Behemoth, but I expected more 'cause of all the good things I heard from them. I discoverded Gojira last night, great show and good music!
JFAC was on with Behemoth? HOLY FUCKING CHRIST! Goddamn it! I wish I woulda been there!