Got an upcoming gig?? discuss it here!

lol, that's not what you've said in real life. You admitted they were pretty good.
And if it was so boring, then why did you even bother in the mosh pit or the wall of death?

Hey, dude, MetalCore bands are accepted in this forum. Timbus even admitted himself that Nekrogoblikon uses a shit load of metalcore riffs. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

I moshed but the music blowed, I admitted nothing, I think the first band was alright, and Fatalcure was very limited as far as interesting goes. I hate the majority of Metalcore, Grindcore, Deathcore, and Hardcore.

Ahaha, if you like Arch Enemy, Nekrogoblikon and the half of the mondial metal scene, you listen to some band wich have hardly some (*)core influences... So, you are dumb as hell if you admit that in a metal forum...

I don't care, But please note that i said the MAJORITY of them. I dislike metalcore/hardcore most of all. But I do have some bands that I like that are Hardcore/Metalcore.
I can't listen to As I lay dying or anything of that pop metal shit.

Oh, alright then.

I just know what you said over the phone the other day.

Ahaha, if you like Arch Enemy, Nekrogoblikon and the half of the mondial metal scene, you listen to some band wich have hardly some (*)core influences... So, you are dumb as hell if you admit that in a metal forum...
lol, that's kinda what I've been trying to tell him.

I personally think that hardcore is a lot better than metal.

But metalcore is worse than both hardcore and metal.

However, metal influenced hardcore (ex: Integrity, Shai Hulud, etc.) is awesome.

I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or sarcastically siding with me and contradicting yourself at the same time.

No dude, I'm not joking. That's Cameron's way of calling someone a class-a faggot. He hates about everything with the word 'Core' in it. Not joking. That guy's pretty much my brother, so I ought to know.
And actually, I don't know. Probably not, because they're AMERICAN power metal, according to wiki.

GO EUROPEAN BLACK, DEATH, and POWER METAL BANDS!!!