Got an upcoming gig?? discuss it here!

meh...

been to the show yesterday Heidevolk was fucking awesome!

Norther was as gay as expected

and Turisas was ok...he talked too much and played too little and their accordeon player was sick...oh well
it wasnt expensive and it was in my city

Lol I'm not going to make a big deal about it, But Trevor's kinda right. I wasn't directing it towards you. But the thing you said. Hardcore is too generetic, Like Metalcore. However, I like August Burns Red and they're Hardcore/Metalcore.

and Manowar blows....

Trevor, Dude, That concert is in like 4 weeks. Hurry up dude.

The last band I went to see was...Electric Six. I will fight anyone that doesn't like them.

Up and coming...urm. I might go see the mighty Alestorm, I can't remember when it is exactly.

LoL, I WAS going to go to dimmu borgir, but there are people who have stereotypical images of black metal. >>...It's blasphemy.

Go anyway!

My next shows are Vital Remains, and either Apocalyptica or Into Eternity/Symphony X :)

I SHOULD! but, The people who have that stereo typical image of black metal, we're also the people with my ride. lol. and that's like. The cat's ass of things, lol. Seriously though, I would. but it's not my fault. unless you wanna come to Montana, Pick me up and go to spokane? =o? w/ some pretzelz?

Go anyway!

My next shows are Vital Remains, and either Apocalyptica or Into Eternity/Symphony X :)

He doesn't have to choice... it was up to me to take us, but my suddenly-a-strong-christian dad decided not to let us go. Bastard.

BUT. If the devil really wants my soul, he'll find a way for me to go. :p
Yeah, I burned incense and made a little pentagram and prayed to satan that if he took me to the Dimmu Borgir concert, my soul was his.

Damn, you get to go to everything. Lucky bitch. :D

LoL, I WAS going to go to dimmu borgir, but there are people who have stereotypical images of black metal. >>...It's blasphemy.

Yeah... *coughmystupidparentscough*