Got an upcoming gig?? discuss it here!

Sure =o, I'm hoping for nile though, I do say, 'Paulina', Do you have a Nile T-shirt? Possibly up for sale? =o? Maybe an Itphylic Album Cover T-shirt? Because you seem to be quite the Nile girl. and I'm....'all-over' them right now. =].

Somebody tell The Suicide File to play their last show in Boston.

They're a Boston based band...but played their last show in Chicago.

It's ass shit.

Sure =o, I'm hoping for nile though, I do say, 'Paulina', Do you have a Nile T-shirt? Possibly up for sale? =o? Maybe an Itphylic Album Cover T-shirt? Because you seem to be quite the Nile girl. and I'm....'all-over' them right now. =].

I actually do have an Ithyphallic album shirt! :)
Up for sale? It wouldn't fit you because I'm tiny... unless you can fit into an adult small.

no... but i wuz hoping, and Hot Topic doesn't have Nile shirts. Nile is too baddass to be anywhere near Hot topic; The store full of faggy emo kids.

I...NEED....That Itphylic Album Cover T-Shirt. I found it somewhere for 50 bucks....but. Who the fuck would pay over 30$ for a T-Shirt.

Oh, and I'm going to the Summer Slaughter Tour, =0 Cause Kataklysm/Aborted/TBDM are all gonna be there.

l_9f5cee0559639192801cd07de6b746e2.jpg

Nice copy and paste from my signature. I see you're learning slowly, young padawan.
You're the biggest Hipocrite on this forum. You ought to get kicked out for that.

And Hardcore ain't metal. And I WILL NOT, repeated: WILL NOT, kiss the ass of Hardcore. I might get an STD.

Hahaha.

You're so pathetic.