Gravity Eyelids

oh dear lord, wankers like you will never learn, will they?

Learn what? I honestly have no idea how stupid you are, since your posts aren't as blatantly idiotic as some on this forum nor particularly intelligent, so I can't make an accurate guess if you're kidding or not. If not, go learn about the concept of written dialect (ex the way Mark Twain wrote Jim's dialect in "Adventures of Huck Finn").

And blackfield 2 is better than every PT album because it's consistently good, while there isn't a single Porcupine Tree album that isn't half trash.

Inc "yah it's CONSISTENTLY TRASH" posts:zombie:

1196538870953vo7.jpg

ps. learn to form a good opinion.

Learn what? I honestly have no idea how stupid you are, since your posts aren't as blatantly idiotic as some on this forum nor particularly intelligent, so I can't make an accurate guess if you're kidding or not. If not, go learn about the concept of written dialect (ex the way Mark Twain wrote Jim's dialect in "Adventures of Huck Finn").

wow...I think he proved beyond a reasonable (and unreasonable) doubt how stupid he is.

Hey guys I have a new work supervisor at an office job who's really into nu-metal despite being like 30 and she played the entire 'flyleaf' cd the other day the first track sounded like avril lavigne singing the "nyah nyah nyah boo boo" song and it only marginally improved from there yeah just throwing that out there