Gravity Eyelids

Learn what? I honestly have no idea how stupid you are, since your posts aren't as blatantly idiotic as some on this forum nor particularly intelligent, so I can't make an accurate guess if you're kidding or not. If not, go learn about the concept of written dialect (ex the way Mark Twain wrote Jim's dialect in "Adventures of Huck Finn").

And blackfield 2 is better than every PT album because it's consistently good, while there isn't a single Porcupine Tree album that isn't half trash.

Inc "yah it's CONSISTENTLY TRASH" posts:zombie:

weren't you banned at one stage? who the fuck unbanned you? and i choose not to make INTELLIGENT responses, because ffs this is an internet forum, and this one especially filled with n00bs. Ps thank god for ignore lists

weren't you banned at one stage? who the fuck unbanned you? and i choose not to make INTELLIGENT responses, because ffs this is an internet forum, and this one especially filled with n00bs. Ps thank god for ignore lists

I've never been banned, unless someone banned me during the year or so I forgot the forum existed and unbanned me before I checked it again.

I was attempting to explain what people were doing when you repeatedly flamed them out of ignorance, until you started doing the same thing to me and ignoring every entirely valid piece of information I gave you. Also, you're not allowed to respond to the same post again several hours later after formulating a second emo outburst while ignoring my actual points. But, if you've put me on ignore I guess that can finalize your refusal to pay any attention to what anyone says unless you can misinterpret it and turn into a raging emogoth.

lol in_ab's a chick everyone. how can people not know that?

and really, blackfield 2 has nothing on anything PT have recorded after stupid dream. it's simple pop with a couple of worthy moments, nothing more. add aviv's disgraceful vocals and some pretty poor lyrics = overall ordinary album.

I've never been banned, unless someone banned me during the year or so I forgot the forum existed and unbanned me before I checked it again.

I was attempting to explain what people were doing when you repeatedly flamed them out of ignorance, until you started doing the same thing to me and ignoring every entirely valid piece of information I gave you. Also, you're not allowed to respond to the same post again several hours later after formulating a second emo outburst while ignoring my actual points. But, if you've put me on ignore I guess that can finalize your refusal to pay any attention to what anyone says unless you can misinterpret it and turn into a raging emogoth.

Look. I just like flaming people. This forum's beyond salvage, and quite frankly, really fucking boring. Stop taking things so personally. Some of the responses i get from you guys are just hilarious. I was going to put you on my ignore list, but you're just too funny.

Look. I just like flaming people. This forum's beyond salvage, and quite frankly, really fucking boring. Stop taking things so personally. Some of the responses i get from you guys are just hilarious. I was going to put you on my ignore list, but you're just too funny.

Well, maybe we can have some sort of mutual relationship here, because many of your posts are hilarious as well...

lol in_ab's a chick everyone. how can people not know that?

and really, blackfield 2 has nothing on anything PT have recorded after stupid dream. it's simple pop with a couple of worthy moments, nothing more. add aviv's disgraceful vocals and some pretty poor lyrics = overall ordinary album.

What, is that some kind of excuse for this moronic flaming behavior? I don't care about idiot flames when people that have an established record as a frequent idiotic flamer do it, for example "I aint play this" is a 10/10 poster despite half his posts being "u suk fgt", but this guy sure sounded like he had sand in his vagina, and I guess it makes sense that it's a she so they very well might in a literal sense. I used to get her confused with liquid diamonds, was that a chick too? I miss him/her, they were actually a pleasant poster. Anyway, the point is I don't deal well with blatant idiocy, and try to correct the wrong that has been done, and when said poster is (allegedly) just doing it to be annoying and I don't realize it BAD THINGS HAPPEN. Still, she's a beyotch and is probably overcompensating with beyotch-level to attempt to fit in when plenty of perfectly pleasant people are well-liked and top-notch posters, ex. Soundave. Or maybe she's just an idiot WHO KNOWS

I can respect that opinion and totally understand why someone would think that, I just think every porcupine tree album is at least half filler (or 90% filler in the case of deadwing) and thought blackfield 2 was basically the best possible "porcupine tree goes pop" album - every single song had what I considered a beautiful and memorable chorus, besides that Deadwing B-side, which was just incredibly catchy and awesome, better than anything that was on that actual album besides ASBNH. Aviv's vocals aren't that bad, I didn't even realize it wasn't steven wilson the first couple of times I listened to it. In contrast to blackfield 1 where they're hideously off-key ;_;

I guess I always felt like I was supposed to like Porcupine Tree a lot more than I ever have. The low point was when I saw them live with Opeth back on the Damnation tour, and found them so boring live that I didn't listen to them for at least a year afterwards. Like, Opeth was my absolute favorite artist ever for years and practically everyone on the boards was jizzing over porcupine tree constantly, and I got all their albums from Signify onwards and listened to them all the time, but I just never really had them "click" with me I guess. I'd like a bunch of songs on some of them and there'd usually be a couple I found just completely awesome, but overall they'd seem like wasted potential on the droney stuff (and on Deadwing, wasted potential on bad retreads of 90s grunge) and the directionless interludes, while blackfield 2 kind of boiled it down to some of the best things about them while removing everything I dislike about them. Sure, nothing on it can compare to Porcupine Tree's best songs, but as a whole I found it more solid than any PT albums. Yah, just my opinion obviously.

What, is that some kind of excuse for this moronic flaming behavior? I don't care about idiot flames when people that have an established record as a frequent idiotic flamer do it, for example "I aint play this" is a 10/10 poster despite half his posts being "u suk fgt", but this guy sure sounded like he had sand in his vagina, and I guess it makes sense that it's a she so they very well might in a literal sense. I used to get her confused with liquid diamonds, was that a chick too? I miss him/her, they were actually a pleasant poster. Anyway, the point is I don't deal well with blatant idiocy, and try to correct the wrong that has been done, and when said poster is (allegedly) just doing it to be annoying and I don't realize it BAD THINGS HAPPEN. Still, she's a beyotch and is probably overcompensating with beyotch-level to attempt to fit in when plenty of perfectly pleasant people are well-liked and top-notch posters, ex. Soundave. Or maybe she's just an idiot WHO KNOWS

I only said that because people kept referring to her as 'he.' It wasn't a defence.

I can respect that opinion and totally understand why someone would think that, I just think every porcupine tree album is at least half filler (or 90% filler in the case of deadwing) and thought blackfield 2 was basically the best possible "porcupine tree goes pop" album - every single song had what I considered a beautiful and memorable chorus, besides that Deadwing B-side, which was just incredibly catchy and awesome, better than anything that was on that actual album besides ASBNH. Aviv's vocals aren't that bad, I didn't even realize it wasn't steven wilson the first couple of times I listened to it. In contrast to blackfield 1 where they're hideously off-key ;_;

I guess I always felt like I was supposed to like Porcupine Tree a lot more than I ever have. The low point was when I saw them live with Opeth back on the Damnation tour, and found them so boring live that I didn't listen to them for at least a year afterwards. Like, Opeth was my absolute favorite artist ever for years and practically everyone on the boards was jizzing over porcupine tree constantly, and I got all their albums from Signify onwards and listened to them all the time, but I just never really had them "click" with me I guess. I'd like a bunch of songs on some of them and there'd usually be a couple I found just completely awesome, but overall they'd seem like wasted potential on the droney stuff (and on Deadwing, wasted potential on bad retreads of 90s grunge) and the directionless interludes, while blackfield 2 kind of boiled it down to some of the best things about them while removing everything I dislike about them. Sure, nothing on it can compare to Porcupine Tree's best songs, but as a whole I found it more solid than any PT albums. Yah, just my opinion obviously.

Well I liked BFII, and it was pretty much exactly what I expected from them but to me, SW is capable of far greater things, witness Stupid Dream or In Absentia. I like the way how he isn't afraid to do his own thing with PT. He makes mistakes (like merging three completely different tracks into Anesthetize) but a lot of the stuff lets me just listen and not try to listen. Obviously PT is heading in a catchier yet heavier direction, which is a bit disappointing considering the quality (for me obviously) of their psych/prog rock catalogue. Who knows, maybe in the next couple of heavier PT albums, you'll finally 'click' with them. With regard to Aviv's vocals, they're just one of those things I can't get into (perhaps like PT for you?) I've even tried listening to his solo stuff but it's just too much for my ears (except Aschav Meunan.)

The thread's better for your post btw I think:)