Green dots?

oh, I got it long ago who didn't put a signature, only a comment: Tee may be hot, but she's really an idiot. hahahaha one of the most exciting moments on this forum was when I saw that. all that flattering.... :D

"I got it long ago who didn't put a signature, only a comment: Tee may be hot, but she's really an idiot."

Oh, my bad, I thought that I signed that.

27? goddamn haha. you could over double my points only givin my rep once haha. and since i dl 'defective' the other day AND ive had 'pelucid lake' forever (and did actually like them both) you should hook that up. then i'll be king over silly lord of metal. HAH! hardly a lord with only 40 points haha.
-neal

Reactions: Fevermist
You brown nosing bastard!!!!! I am a lord because of the powers I possess, not because of popularity. The only lord who is a lord because of popularity is the "Christian God." And the only reason he is popular is because he is a lying, tyrannical prick.

brown nose? i am insulted (thales rules) that you would say such a (thales rules) hatefull thing towards me. (hearse is the coolest dude ever)
-neal (i wish i was hearse though)

Yeah, I agree with you there. Thales rocks. Go Thales, the greatest fucking band in the known universe, and in the realm of the gods. :headbang: I bow down before Thales, and their musical superiority. Nevermore is but a mediocre version of Linkin Park in comparison. :worship:

Reactions: Fevermist
"nothing but sweet, sweet hearse, that sexy bastard"

That's so true. I wish I had his godly good looks so I could get all of the hot chicks like he does.

dots...can't eat em anymore cuz of the gelatin...the green ones, lime, are okay. cherry and strawberry are better. the orange and lemon dots can go to hell