Grind

What? Zubrowska? They split-up after their newest recording.

Apparently not...

i%20don%27t%20know.gif

What about that? :D
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_OWthICHvc&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]
That's great!

Did I understand correctly on Mesrine - Unidentified that the singer goes "this last song is dedicated to depression!" and someone from the crowd growls "thank you"? :lol: It made my day. :lol:

EDIT: Anyways, what are some anticipated releases of 2011 everybody?

New Carnal Diafragma release is named Planet of Children's Heads. In other news, Obscene Extreme line-up is being finalized and I will have a great time checking all those new bands out / plus revisiting those I already knew.

What are some good Goregrind releases to start with? I'd like to get into the genre a bit more but I'm not sure where to begin.

Some bands I've heard and really enjoyed are:
Last Days of Humanity
Regurgitate (I've only heard stuff from Sickening Bliss)
Bile
Cock and Ball Torture
Cemetery Rapist
Jig-Ai
Go-Zen

My friend from uni is the vocalist on this cd. Support.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are some good Goregrind releases to start with? I'd like to get into the genre a bit more but I'm not sure where to begin.

Some bands I've heard and really enjoyed are:
Last Days of Humanity
Regurgitate (I've only heard stuff from Sickening Bliss)
Bile
Cock and Ball Torture
Cemetery Rapist
Jig-Ai
Go-Zen

Try Squash Bowels, Die Pigeon Die, Blue Holocaust, Carnal Diafragma.

BTW, this is a latest Ingrowing EP. They are a grindcore band from Czech with a lot of death metal thrown in. The sound on this is amazing and it just owns all the way through. Much recommended.

240437.jpg

Any good grind bands with normal song lengths? Like 3-4 minutes. I like Pig Destroyer and Insect Warfare, but I just can't get over how short the songs are.

And what's the verdict on Dephosphorus?

How about Pigsty - Planet of the Pigs? Songs average 3 minutes and I remember them being pretty good.