GTA-SA thread

psssh, i stopped in there and lost cash. i don't know what those people are telling you.

oh, josh, start doing missions again. if you like rollin' with some dudes blasting people... IT'S SO MUCH FUNNER WHEN YOU ARE FIGHTING FOR TURF! wow.

also, to anyone that is farther than me. with the whole gang war stuff... if i get all the turf on one part of the map, does the "your turf is under attack" stuff stop?

man, maybe if i had a safe house close to the place. that is a haul if i did it from the house. i'll keep that in mind when i get some more cash... i am up to 12,000 though. but that's only because of all the cash you get from the gang wars (between the cash dropped during the fight and after you get the land (you get a % of the money there... it shows up back at the house, much like VC)).

i was high as a kite last night and OWNED that goddamned lowrider race. I got in a pileup at the end that took me a good 5 seconds to get out of and still came in first...man I love this game.

what's your favorite ride so far? I love the police motorcycle.

My bro has all but one piece of territory and the fighting never really stops. There's a bug you can exploit that'll automatically stop the war though...