GTA V

Man, the more time I spend just cruising around to unclear the map, the more I realize just how massive this thing is! The map is just HUGE.

There's literally soooooo much to do and so many little additions compared to IV.

Drives to cool scenic view on hillside, gets out of car, walks to get better view, gets killed by mountain lion. :lol:

the black dudes are so hilarious, just like in SA. GTA IV was cool but it sucks compared to SA and V.

The one thing I always disliked about all the games is that as soon as you get 1 star the police just start shooting you. I'd like a little more realism in that aspect. Maybe they would chase you, beat you with a night stick or something, but just opening fire on you because you caused an accident just seems a bit crazy. But, yeah, just a game.

Yes, the online mode is now up! And apparently it's everything and more than a lot of people were hoping for.

Share some gamertags guys, let's form a Sneapster gang and fuck things up!

Got a weird problem with my PS3 right now but I'm hoping to get it up and running in a few moments. Google to the rescue!

Servers have been full all day :( haven't even got to try it out.

BrentOnTheBass (PS3)

The online is a mess. You need to play a race before you can play it the way you want. I had to wait for a long time to get the race started and when it started the only opponent for me was Lamar. A friend of mine had about 7 players waitinh for the race but it wouldn't start. Idk why my race started with no players and my friends didn't with 7 players.

The online is a mess. You need to play a race before you can play it the way you want. I had to wait for a long time to get the race started and when it started the only opponent for me was Lamar. A friend of mine had about 7 players waitinh for the race but it wouldn't start. Idk why my race started with no players and my friends didn't with 7 players.

Same here. I'm also not sure how I feel about the "jobs" being your deathmatch/TDM/etc. I tried to start a deathmatch, said there was other players in the lobby, and then it never started.

So, there's 16 players allowed online, does this mean while you're freely roaming the map? Or during "jobs" only?

HATE how I get killed by other players while just sitting in my car trying to figure things out. No one can be friendly. :lol:

Same here. I'm also not sure how I feel about the "jobs" being your deathmatch/TDM/etc. I tried to start a deathmatch, said there was other players in the lobby, and then it never started.

So, there's 16 players allowed online, does this mean while you're freely roaming the map? Or during "jobs" only?

HATE how I get killed by other players while just sitting in my car trying to figure things out. No one can be friendly. :lol:

I suppose the 16 players ar there regardless of the jobs. I hear they took out the possibility to break in to another players house so you couldn't steal their stuff that way. It's nice to have a safe house but it'd be even better if you could break in, attach a sticky bomb in another player's car and just wait for it.

Today it seens that Rockstar's servers are messed up again. But they say they're fixing the problems 24/7 so that's cool.

Totally gonna try to start a crew tonight with a few buddies. Right now I can't seem to find any jobs other than ones created by other players (Deathmatch, races, etc)......still sort of confused. Last night I threw all my $ in my bank and today I fire up the game and all my $ is on me.

I'm a whore in this thread.

Played a while last night online. I had 2 other buddies who couldn't get in for a few hours, then one of them got in and we raged it for a while.

The jobs, missions, races, etc are all cool. I was never much into the races in GTA IV, but almost every mission/race in single player and multiplayer is actually FUN in this game.

Regular Deathmatch is just madness though. It appears they try to limit the area you have, but seems like you can still just wander off for miles....just won't get many kills.

So, have had that game for a week now, didn't finish the main story yet and didnt have time to dive into it completly, but holy shit, that game is so awesome hahahaha

I fuckin love Trever. He always reminds me of a mix of Jim Carrey and Jack Nicholson. Much crazier, obviously.
I've had to laugh so many times because of that guy :lol:

Seems like they are cleaning up the bugs slowly but surely. I get a few random "freezes" when loading into/out of some online missions, but it always dumps me right back into "Freemode".