GTA V

I'm really hopefull GTA V will get me back to my PS3. I haven't touched the PS3 for 5/6 months now and my games are collecting dust.
Lost all my progress on Save games 6 months ago after an update to the system.
I got kicked back from 85% to 14% with Arkham Asylum and from Chapter 13 tot Chaper 2 with Max Payne 3.
That shit annoyed me so much I thought:;not more games for me for awhile now.

It's because there are no really good IP's
The future for me is PC, there are a shitload of indies coming out with games that are really funny.
It's like getting back to the golden age of pc games... the 90's: strong story, very great fun

GTA has provided me with hundreds of hours of entertainment. I will never forget the time I got a full wanted level on GTA IV and lost it without any cheats. :D also can't forget the hot dog salesman and his sayings like "try and beat our meat" haha priceless.

GTA has provided me with hundreds of hours of entertainment. I will never forget the time I got a full wanted level on GTA IV and lost it without any cheats. :D also can't forget the hot dog salesman and his sayings like "try and beat our meat" haha priceless.

And even better, the radio adverts.. a few of my favourites

"try inversion therapy today! "i used to be terrified of sleeping with my mother, now I have, I don't want to anymore""

the entire exploder advert from vice city

and all of sage's quotes from radio x

but mostly the exploder ad, it's fucking priceless

^
Wish I could remember those. It's been so long since I played vice that all I can really remember is some of the stunt jumps and all of the messages from when you fell in the water.

I know I am late to this but...

also this...

Classic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gaming scene is really amusing these days. A game franchise which gained its foothold due to the PC platform now shuns it in favor over inferior console platforms. The longer I observe this stuff happening, the less incentive I have to want to pay for games anymore.

GTA may have started on PC, but I'm pretty sure the Playstation versions are what brought it to the forefront. Consoles, unfortunately, are where the money is for the big developers these days. However, I believe we'll see a PC version (as well as a next-gen console version) announced in the near future, but I wouldn't hold my breath for an early release. That said, the multiplayer trailer definitely has me hyped to the point where I'll probably just cave and get the Xbox 360 version. :ill:

Gaming scene is really amusing these days. A game franchise which gained its foothold due to the PC platform now shuns it in favor over inferior console platforms. The longer I observe this stuff happening, the less incentive I have to want to pay for games anymore.

I will be out in october/november for PC.

However, it got more populair to sit on the couch and play games instead of sitting behind a desk in another room playing games. This is why it mostly shifted to console over the years.

I know it's fairly easy for most of us to connect a PC to a TV, but that wasn't the case 6 years ago when it already shifted to consoles.

I except this to be much better than IV. Because besides the graphics the game was very very boring, the missions were almost all the same, no fun at all.

It doesn't really matter if the kid was conscious of his actions or not. What matters is why was there a handgun he had access to.

It seems these people can't add two and two together - if you really need to own that shit for your or someone else's safety, LOCK IT UP. Fuck.

5 more days.

Pre-ordered.

My bandmates make fun of me and call me a hermit because I barely ever leave home to do anything. Now it's fucking on.