Guess the singer/drummer!

Demilich

Remember
Apr 24, 2003
Toronto, Canada
Everyone post your opinion on who the new Bloodbath singer / drummer will be, considering they're both supposed to be big names in the scene right now!

Peter Tägtgren is obviously the new singer. Nick Barker or Reidar Horghagen will sit behind the KIT.

seriously though I don't know why but I have strong feeling that the new growler will be Peter, have no idea about the drummer though but I am quite sure that it won't be Barker because he moved to USA like 2 months ago...

They'll go old-school heavy metal instead of oldschool death and get Eric Adams
from Manowar to do the vocals... just wait and see kids :tickled:

:loco: that would be one hell of a wickedfighttheworldrecord and still hold unto the not-so-serious line they have from the 2 first hahahaha!
:loco:

I'VE GOT IT!!!

David Hasselhoff - Vocals, Lifeguard (which would come in handy should someone get pulled under while crowd surfing) and Perfectly Groomed Chest Hair

or...

William Shatner - Vocals, Phaser set to stun (for those whom will obviously protest his new job in Bloodbath and open a can of whoop-ass) and Captain of the Enterprise (so that he can fly the Enterprise with Bloodbath and Katatonia thereby enabling them both to tour every inch of the world)

:dopey: :loco: o_O

Faust on drums seems he has now left Dissection.

Not sure about vocals.

I don't think it'd be any of those black metal related people. They just don't fit with the concept. Plus Nick Barker sucks.

Nick Barker on Drums...

Glen Benton on vocals (nobody has suggested it but he's been going around to other bands a lot, so why not?)

He'll be touring teh US with Vital Remains while they're recording this thing. So, Glen Benton would be pretty much impossible.