Guilty pleasure songs.

I agree. The funny thing is, the last thing I would want to call myself, in terms of musical taste, is a metalhead, but when you look at what I listen to, probably 75-80% is metal.

That being said, I will not keep myself from listening to what I like, only because it might be considered as "uncool". For instance, I like the last two albums by AFI, a emo/punk type of band, but why would I feel ashamed about it?

NP: The Last Shadow Puppets
Exactly, I own and like the first 4 Korn albums, especially "Follow the Leader" and "Issues" are great albums. I also really like some Slipknot songs, so incredibly intense and adrenaline-packed.

While Korn has no real attraction the Slipknot singer has a pretty cool clean voice I must admit. Too bad they prioritize image beyond how their music/vocals actually sounds, wearing the masks makes the live vocs sound like total crap. I'm still way too big of a guitar and riff junkie to fully appreciate those kinda bands no matter the vocals.

While Korn has no real attraction the Slipknot singer has a pretty cool clean voice I must admit. Too bad they prioritize image beyond how their music/vocals actually sounds, wearing the masks makes the live vocs sound like total crap. I'm still way too big of a guitar and riff junkie to fully appreciate those kinda bands no matter the vocals.
I just like how way more brutal and intense it is/was than all other nu-metal bands, songs like [sic] and Eyeless are so incredibly intense, mainly because of the drums and vocals.

Korn has some amazing groove and Issues is a very dark and gloomy album, really cool.

Again some more guilty pleasures:
- some Savage Garden songs ("To the Moon and Back")
- some George Michael songs ("Father Figure", "Careless Whisper" etc.)

I just can't stand the guitars and the semi-wigger mentality I suppose. Vocal and drum-wise most shit nu-metal/core bands do have talent. It's usually just ruined by their own preference in music and attitude. The talent of musicians making pretty crappy music is quite annoying for me since my technical chops never tally with my compositional ones when I write music.

I just can't stand the guitars and the semi-wigger mentality I suppose. Vocal and drum-wise most shit nu-metal/core bands do have talent. It's usually just ruined by their own preference in music and attitude. The talent of musicians making pretty crappy music is quite annoying for me since my technical chops never tally with my compositional ones when I write music.

Also core and nu metal just aren't :kickass: whatsoever