Guilty pleasure songs.

Mudvayne kicks ass no matter what.Slipknot has some great songs,Deftones WAS good.Besides I actually like many electronic,cheesy pop-rock,80's pop,trip hop stuff.The only music genres I could not manage to fancy a single song from are Power fekkin Metal and modern pop music.

I still like Deftones a lot. Their new album should be good too.

Slipknot is another guilty pleasure of mine...
They suck monkeyballs live, but i really enjoy all of theyre albums (still have to get that last one though..)
´specialy Iowa has some insanely brutal parts in it.

I totally love how they get more melody in their songs as they grow.

The opening and ending track of their latest record are sooo nice

Since everybody <10 years old watched it when it was first aired here in sweden (we only had 2 chanels then, and only one showed some kids tv) I´d say they atleast have watched it.

Reggae is boring. It's not only a matter of genre, style... I attended a gig of Holy Moses some months ago and they had this terrible reggae intro, from which I hope they didn't get their monicker. I would've killed someone :Shedevil: if that intro didn't stop and the band started to mosh :hotjump:

Rainbow kicks ass. I spin 'Long Live Rock 'n' Roll' occasionally. Gates Of Babylon is such an epic song...kicks the ass out of any glory metal bands these days.

Yeah, Falco is cool :)

Some other more or less guilty pleasures of mine:

- Keane, I really like both their albums.
- Maria Mena, her Apprarently Unaffected album is pretty good, some songs better than others, but for instance the opener "Internal Dialogue" is stunning.
- Anouk, Dutch pop/rock singer, I have all her albums but one, she's got quite some excellent songs.

These are not 'guilty' pleasures; say rather they're 'non-metal' pleasures. I really enjoy the following:

Jeff Buckley
Imogen Heap
Hank Williams, Sr.
Robert Johnson
Bluegrass in general, especially Flatt & Scruggs
The Beach Boys
Folk music in general, including polka and drinking songs
Loreena McKennitt
Alice in Chains (but this could be considered alternative metal or grunge metal)
Silverchair
Assorted classical music, especially Gustav Holst

That's all I can think of now.