Guitar Contest

I was reading the rules and I don't understand why it says to keep the video under 5 minutes. Especially when the solo is a 15 second one.

That's what I said. I also wondered why they didn't say to play nothing but the solo. I guess they wanted to leave room for the entertainment. They also want your video to be funny, somehow.

As for redsgshredder, yeah, I thought he could've been cleaner. I did think he was a bit cleaner than lowberg, honestly.

Hey dudes, does anyone know how long it takes before the video shows up on the widget thing? It's been a while and my video still isn't showing up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1_IFctOZYA

I honestly think he could do better, he's a lot behind in guitar playing compared to Lowberg etc, but I think he really deserves to jam with the band after covering almost all songs.
Also I'm expecting a massive amount of votes by his youtubefans:lol:

You're right. He deserves to play with Bodom but he will have no chance with this video. It's too sloppy. But he has enough fans on YouTube so maybe he could win... Who knows

Sorry Vafa, but you have to practice it a bit more.

Hey dudes, does anyone know how long it takes before the video shows up on the widget thing? It's been a while and my video still isn't showing up.

Hey, dude! I saw your solo on Youtube, I noticed that you transcribed it a whole step down like I did. That's pretty awesome.

And it'll upload by tomorrow. They usually upload all the new ones and delete duplicate votes, and such at about the same time.

You're right. He deserves to play with Bodom but he will have no chance with this video. It's too sloppy. But he has enough fans on YouTube so maybe he could win... Who knows

Sorry Vafa, but you have to practice it a bit more.
He might win the Runner up prize. The Grand Prize can only be awarded by judges. So it doesn't matter how many people vote for you, unless you're just looking to get runner up.

That's why I don't know a lot of people are so caught up in the votes. The runner up prize is hardly desirable.

Lol @ the two Asian dudes who get it. And you can only vote ONCE per video, not once per day. I gotta wonder if the judges have been paying any attention at all the to videos so far...

I don't get why people care so much! I mean going around, giving thumbs down to everyone and commenting on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING.

This is why I hate people. :lol: That includes the guy above me.

Well thanks for all the feedback dudes. I might re-record it but we'll see because I was pretty happy with this one. I don't think I can ever really re-create someone else's solo 100% because to me guitar playing is so personal and stuff. Anyway I just wanted to try my luck and have some fun with it. If you don't want to vote for my video, I'll be sad but of course I'll understand, heheh. Anyway thanks for the words dude!

I don't get why people care so much! I mean going around, giving thumbs down to everyone and commenting on EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING.

This is why I hate people. :lol: That includes the guy above me.

Yes...someone actually called Lowberg's solo choppy. His one is one of the best to this point.

Also RedSGShredder's solo kicked ass IMO.

if you need someone to stand behind "Alexi" and talk for him, let me know. I've been working on my Finnish accent. And I can say "weedgit" just like him :p