Guitar Player's Thread

And I'm sick of people referring to a magazine as a "clip", because they think games = good firearms knowledge.

Protip: no one gives a fuck

People don't think "games = good firearms knowledge". People don't give a fuck about good firearms knowledge. And I don't see why they would unless they were in the military/a paranoid American/some wannabe soldier.

People don't think "games = good firearms knowledge". People don't give a fuck about good firearms knowledge. And I don't see why they would unless they were in the military/a paranoid American/some wannabe soldier.

Well I'm glad you're so fucking versed on this subject, disproving numerous accidental discharges happening every year.

Keep living the dream, mongoloid.

What? Surely people "not giving a fuck and being a wannabe soldier" is what causes the accidental discharges? Anyway, if you start saying that every MW2 player wants to own a gun you'll start sounding like Michael Atkinson... Besides, what got you into firearms? I don't remember you ever mentioning serving in the military, so what was it? Operation Flashpoint? Little hypocritical if that's the case.

People don't think "games = good firearms knowledge".

1265136165551.png

And I don't see why they would unless they were in the military/a paranoid American/some wannabe soldier.

1271944576972.jpg

Says the guy who owns a K98 :lol: You're biased in this issue. I think it's an odd hobby is all, and thinking of yourself as an expert and seeing everyone that plays games as some wannabe is just wrong.

Says the guy who owns a K98 :lol: You're biased in this issue.

:)

I think it's an odd hobby is all

It's fun to shoot :D

and thinking of yourself as an expert and seeing everyone that plays games as some wannabe is just wrong.

Not when they make me completely facepalm with their wannabe-knowledge.

I.e. calling everything clips, saying the Desert Eagle is the best pistol ever.

EDIT: I'm not saying every gamer is like this. But those who claim to know everything from playing MW2/CS.

Besides, lets bring up that doesn't have anything to do with the subject! Yes I did some service in the Norwegian Air Force, not that it has anything to do with this.

And no, you fucking imbecile, I'm talking about people handling weapons after believing their "skill" within a game qualifies them as having proper nomenclature, and then accidentally blowing a hole in their brothers backside. You can keep pretending this doesn't happen though, I really don't care.

I'm not going to even try to educate you any further on this, I'm just surprised you were this ignorant on this subject. My original point was that you're a hypocrite for complaining about something no one gives a fuck about(oh boo fucking hoo, someone uses the word "rave" wrong, cry me a fucking river), and then calling someone out for doing the same thing(like me and Ensi feks).

I don't exactly see how I'm being "ignorant" in regards to anything when all I'm saying is that I highly doubt it's games that cause accidents with guns. In the same way that games don't cause violence or kids to go crazy. Yes, there is a scary percentage of the American population that are wannabe soldiers but I really don't think that's because of MW2. As I said, I simply disagree with the idea that accidents with guns are specifically caused by people thinking "games = good firearms knowledge".

I don't exactly see how I'm being "ignorant" in regards to anything when all I'm saying is that I highly doubt it's games that cause accidents with guns. In the same way that games don't cause violence or kids to go crazy. Yes, there is a scary percentage of the American population that are wannabe soldiers but I really don't think that's because of MW2. As I said, I simply disagree with the idea that accidents with guns are specifically caused by people thinking "games = good firearms knowledge".

Then you are simply wrong, and your logic, however noble, is flawed :)

But lets not crash this thread any more than needed

Yeah its pretty flat, it "works" in that it sort of fills out the frequency range, but it doesn't sound very convincing on its own

Looks fancy indeed
Mind posting a sample of it? :)

I'd love to help you out dude, but while i have no problem saying "uhh, you suck" I'm not good at giving constructive criticism :loco: I liked the music though.

On another note, playing in C is sexy as fuck

Thanks man! I had fun doing it. Shadows is a little lamey highschool style metal, but I loved every minute of it. Well if you like Innocence, we are recording a demo at this time. All I can say is that it's gonna blow your dick off because it explores two genres that mix in a very twisted way lol

I love C. But we use 7 strings so drop tunings are kind of pointless
Hopefully I'll be getting a Jackson Warrior from 03 for that shit.

this is going to sound extremely dumb, but... Do you mean what guitar/amps/strings/etc I use?

@Demonite: Blowing my dick off might be hard, because I don't have one. :goggle:

Funny story... we recorded our last song, Deconstruction by Innocence with DI tracks(no distortion or effects), then we sent it to Nightmare Sound in California and Caleb Bingham, former guitarist of Five Finger Death Punch mixed and mastered it. Idk what he used really, but it's awesome anyways!
But I play Schecter and Ibanez. I have a c7 blackjack and an Ibanez S7320
I just use line 6 equipment for my sounds studio or live. Namely Gearbox and my Spider IV. I hae always been a firm believer that the way you play is more important than your tone. I mean a good tone is great, but if you're not playing awesome then it's not any fun to listen to. I'd rather hear Stevie Ray Vaughn on an old shitty acoustic more than a 12 year old kid with a Les Paul and a vinage Marshall that their daddy bought them XD
Not much to say about my set up, I'm just all about economy and logical choices. I rather like Seymour Duncan pickups. The Jazz and SB something se that comes standard on the C7