Musician's Thread

Violin, 14 years. Can function on a piano/keyboard but only in the sense of "knows what the notes are." Karaoke monster.

Sounds like pretty good stuff. I always like going outside of 4/4.

So I'm recording with a buddy late night right now and got a decent gear shot.

0C632.jpg

You should consider throwing in an Acoustic Simulator and a Weeping Demon wah for some extra sounds. With the AC Sim and wah along with overdrive you can get some theremin style sounds. This is from a couple of years back, I believe the pedals were in this order: Acoustic Simulator, Weeping Demon, Metal Zone, MXR 90 Phaser.

The Weeping Demon wah has a switch on it that switches the tone.

i do a little bit of everything, but mostly play guitar (since age 18) and bass. also occasional keyboardist and drummer (kindova poor drummer though). i own quite a few guitars: 7 & 6 string electrics, 6 & 12 string acoustics and a classical, and 5-string bass, as well as a korg microkorg xl & some software instruments. i have a one-man extreme metal project going on now (see sig below).

I've been playing drums for 10 years. After having tried for years to find people with the same mentality when it comes to creating music I've pretty much given up and just dick around nowadays. I've been working vocals the past few years however and have pretty much lost interest in playing the drums. But I do get random impulses to go smack them shit out of them now and again.

Ever since I was a kid I've always wanted to learn guitar and piano but don't have the patience.