Guitar Player's Thread

....what happened to this blessed Guitarplayer's thread? It's among the best threads... I read "moved"? But it's still here in Off Topic...

EDIT: why on the earth now this thread's title got "Jackson Randy Rhoads w/Cutouts Green Marbleizer or RR24"??!!! Omg...

I really, really hope that it gets back to off-topic. All the annoying players will come here and ask the same dumb questions again and again.

Not only do i agree, but this has nothing to do with CoB.

Aight, I say we use this one until the old one gets moved back into Off-Topic/Merged into this one. Because there is no way that I'm going to post in On-Topic.

What the fuck are the moderators thinking? Why would a thread about guitars in general be in the On-Topic section?

Good idea actully!

So to start this thread off abit, i created this myspace with my first recorded song yesterday, so for those who didn't see it, here it is.

Good idea actully!

So to start this thread off abit, i created this myspace with my first recorded song yesterday, so for those who didn't see it, here it is.

Really nice work, stick a solo in there and it will be perfect.

Really nice work, stick a solo in there and it will be perfect.

Thanks alot! I mentioned when i first posted it that i couldn't record any lead stuff because the POD is pretty much only good for rythm stuff (atleast for my liking), so i ordered a KORG px4 which will arraive on Wednesday, then i'll try sticking a solo in there!

Awesome, I was thinking of buying a Line6 Toneport soon, it's just a basic interface with some basic recording and effects moduation software, but I just want something that'll allow me to get some tracks down :p

If anyone has any reccomndations for an alternative to the Toneport then that'd be cool.

Awesome, I was thinking of buying a Line6 Toneport soon, it's just a basic interface with some basic recording and effects moduation software, but I just want something that'll allow me to get some tracks down :p

If anyone has any reccomndations for an alternative to the Toneport then that'd be cool.

I don't really know how much that actually costs, but i would actually recommend the Korg pandora. The lead tone pretty much makes up for the rythm tone which i don't like that much, and it's cheaper than most other alternatives.