Guitar Player's Thread

how much do the RAN guitars cost? i am planning to get the one like alexi except an emg 81 at the bridge and chrome hardware....black with yellow pinstripes or white with black pinstripes what do u guyz say??will it be less than 1000$??

how much do the RAN guitars cost? i am planning to get the one like alexi except an emg 81 at the bridge and chrome hardware....black with yellow pinstripes or white with black pinstripes what do u guyz say??will it be less than 1000$??

Dude i wanna live anywhere where theres that kinda prices!:lol: Well man! Why not go for a Jackson Stars JS2P or a Jackson RR24(Which has a active EMG 81)

"Can you make a 22 fret guitar to a 24" :lol::lol: Possibly if it is bolt on...but could be that would not work. Either way you would need a new neck.

So I decided to continue on that riff i posted some time ago, i've been working on it on and off, but finally finished it! I'm pretty satisfied with the rythm tone, even though i hardly know anything about mixing, and you'll have to excuse the sucky drums/keyboard. but the lead tone sucks arse, which you'll notice.

Anyways, i created this myspace account to upload some future tunes o' mine (hopefully), so some input would be awesome! Also, notice the Necro inspired title, basically taking two awesome words that have nothing to do with eachother and putting them together!

Since the paycheck will be arraiving soon i'm also buying a Korg PX4 tomorrow, so hopefully i'll be able to record some lead stuff that actually sounds kewl. I'll still be using the POD for rythm though.

Teh myspace

If you want to download it (Why would you though? :lol: ) Here's the yousendit. I think it's a tad better quality than the myspace, not sure about that though.

Swish! I really like your composition and playing skills, well done man. :)

Also cool to find out your real name to:p

any tips on how i should be picking for the 3 string sweeps in towards dead end anyone?

Put on guitar pro and slow it down and try to keep up...if you aint do it even slower. :p The picking will be 2 single strokes upwards and a alternate pick on the 3rd string and then down again. cannot explain it better

Put on guitar pro and slow it down and try to keep up...if you aint do it even slower. :p The picking will be 2 single strokes upwards and a alternate pick on the 3rd string and then down again. cannot explain it better

alright thanks, i already do the guitar pro part which has been very helpful for beyond the dark sun sweeps, i just wasnt sure if i should be doing hammer on and pulloff for the sweeps and pick the middle string going back down or the way you said

alright thanks, i already do the guitar pro part which has been very helpful for beyond the dark sun sweeps, i just wasnt sure if i should be doing hammer on and pulloff for the sweeps and pick the middle string going back down or the way you said

I do pick the notes separately but i dont mean to take em 1 by 1...i do sweep but still i meant like NO hammer ons on those sweeps.(Even the 12-15 part)...thats why i alternate pick last string. I found the hammer on made it sound messy. I play it much slower myself too because i cant handle the speed yet so i play in about 50% speed. if if told about the picking wrong then correct me people :)

I do pick the notes separately but i dont mean to take em 1 by 1...i do sweep but still i meant like NO hammer ons on those sweeps.(Even the 12-15 part)...thats why i alternate pick last string. I found the hammer on made it sound messy. I play it much slower myself too because i cant handle the speed yet so i play in about 50% speed. if if told about the picking wrong then correct me people :)

ive been doing pulloffs from 17-12 22-17, etc but i stopped doing hammer ons to them