Guitar Player's Thread

my bad guys, tried to merge all the guitar threads on the front page. it's fixed now.

Sorry for the 2nd post in a row, but I have a question about Jackson's custom shop guitars. Is there anywhere on the net (before you say JUSTFUKKENGOOGLEIT, I did and didn't find anything.) where I can get a form, or do I have to go to my nearest dealer to get one?

Thanks.

I was wondering if anyone had that video where Guitar World is interviewing Alexi. He's using his Scythe and demonstrating We're Not Gonna Fall. It was on youtube until it got deleted a few months ago. If anyone had it would you mind uploading it please? I'd appreciate it :kickass:

I was wondering if anyone had that video where Guitar World is interviewing Alexi. He's using his Scythe and demonstrating We're Not Gonna Fall. It was on youtube until it got deleted a few months ago. If anyone had it would you mind uploading it please? I'd appreciate it :kickass:

[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7508356492391478831&q=alexi+laiho&total=1478&start=0&num=20&so=0&type=search&plindex=2[/ame]

You can download the video to your computer from Google Video.

Isn't Jackson most expensive CS dealer? Atleast what ive heard ESP and everything else almost is cheaper to get...Maybe ive heard wrong.

You can't get a custom shop (from a big company) no matter what the store. You're paying the company, not the store. (At least I think, please correct me if I'm wrong :lol:)