Guitar Player's Thread

Put a JC-120 on layaway yesterday. 'Dem cleans.

P6100051s.jpg

So I'm kind of a gear dork, more so then just guitar stuff so I made this video describing our in-ear setup.

TheWeightCompanyCubes custom gp1000 made an appearance in it as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum sure is dead. I suppose it's useless to ask if gonzo and heartless are still around. Always had a good laugh reading their stuff.
Anyway watch this:

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum sure is dead. I suppose it's useless to ask if gonzo and heartless are still around. Always had a good laugh reading their stuff.
Anyway watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiztRP_Fxmg

I am Heartless (changed name before I left). I don't remember or recognize you in the video though, did you use a different name before?

I wish that Argentinian bastard was still kicking around though.

Yes, although I was more of a reader than a poster. I honestly can't remember what my old username was, that's why I created this account. Watching you fight with that guy that used to date a girl from this forum, seeing photoshop battles, that norwegian kid (Daniel if i remember correctly), the guy with the teletubbies in his avatar, and a bunch of others, you all made my highschool job days easier to go through.

Yes, although I was more of a reader than a poster. I honestly can't remember what my old username was, that's why I created this account. Watching you fight with that guy that used to date a girl from this forum, seeing photoshop battles, that norwegian kid (Daniel if i remember correctly), the guy with the teletubbies in his avatar, and a bunch of others, you all made my highschool job days easier to go through.

No idea who you're referring to, probably because I fought with everyone, but I'm glad our collective deficiencies as human beings brought you entertainment.