Guitar tone competition 2 final round (really!)

Which of these clips has your favorite guitar tone?

• YY

Votes: 9 13.0%
  • V

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • WW

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • SS

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • O

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • JQ

• II

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • EV

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • CC

• BY

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, are you implying that JQ is you dude? Cuz I really thought I knew who it was, and I wasn't thinking you :D

i've voted for O, but i rally was in three tones - BY, O, YY. all of them is not perfect, all burried snare. backing track haven't lows, so BY sounds more pleseant as mix, but as guitar tone i prefered O.

I was waiting for the right moment to listen to them. Hard decission, I don't know if I woke up more positive than usual, hah.

V, WW, O and EV are the best for me. I finally went for WW. V is good but a little bit woofy and it seems to cut in any mix. O is great, I like "weird" tones but finally didn't voted for it coz it looks like it has some sort of limiting or maybe to much gate what makes it unsuable for me. EV is also very good but the gritness (I feel we're talking the same when saying gritness).

WW is the most balanced one to me.

Waiting for the results.

Yeah, O isn't leading by that much, but considering how many have voted I doubt we'll get many more - and honestly, I don't really care who wins, I just wanna find out who did what!

Yep, I'm waiting more for how rather than who. There surely will be some surprises in the gear used.

MarkG, is there any other prize for the bet winner? lol. I think I can figure out a couple of them. Specially that O.

Yep, I'm waiting more for how rather than who. There surely will be some surprises in the gear used.

MarkG, is there any other prize for the bet winner? lol. I think I can figure out a couple of them. Specially that O.

Winner gets Slate's latest software