Guitar Tone Competition 3: Files and rules

did anyone else notice that Gtr R2 is missing a small part of the riff at the end?

Faster than me for post:D
Btw someone can re upload gtr R2 because it's like pain in the ass to work without it. Since you are not allowed to edit DI you need to copy and past missing part from reamped tracks. Not a big deal for one final track but when you do tone test reamp you have to do this for something like 40 tracks:yow:

Since you are not allowed to edit DI you need to copy and past missing part from reamped tracks. Not a big deal for one final track but when you do tone test reamp you have to do this for something like 40 tracks:yow:

well, I noticed but figured it we weren't allowed to edit, so I left it like it was (with just 3 guitars on that last hit)...not changing it now, too late

well, I noticed but figured it we weren't allowed to edit, so I left it like it was (with just 3 guitars on that last hit)...not changing it now, too late

Mark or ahjteam would probably allow a special permision since gtr di r2 isn't like supposed to be no?

On different side I have a little question about what is allowed to do or not:
I know submision as to be at 26bit44khz but recording at other sample rate (like 88khz and downgrade to 44 after for exemple) is considered like modifying the composition or edit the performance on the supplied di-tracks?
Sound a little be like a noobish question but when you record at highter sample rate your DI are at the sesion sample rate and someone can see this like a modification.

Faster than me for post:D
Btw someone can re upload gtr R2 because it's like pain in the ass to work without it. Since you are not allowed to edit DI you need to copy and past missing part from reamped tracks. Not a big deal for one final track but when you do tone test reamp you have to do this for something like 40 tracks:yow:

People have already submitted stuff, and that very very very very last hit on one guitar at the end is not going to make/break your entry, by any means, at all. How is it a pain in the ass to work without it? It's literally copied/pasted from the first breakdown part, and it's not like it reveals something uber special about your tone.

People have already submitted stuff, and that very very very very last hit on one guitar at the end is not going to make/break your entry, by any means, at all. How is it a pain in the ass to work without it? It's literally copied/pasted from the first breakdown part, and it's not like it reveals something uber special about your tone.

My post wasn't very serious Jeff :worship:

Are we bouncing the mix down with or without the space at the beginning?
I cant see in previous posts if this was answered.

Are we bouncing the mix down with or without the space at the beginning?
I cant see in previous posts if this was answered.

Well its too late for me to change mine, I've just sent it... I don't think that bit of silence really matters, but cutting it would count as editing the tracks, so I didn't haha