Guitarists. hah.

get the LTD alexi sig if you like his ESP, its about €1350,00
395755243i00.jpg

HomerJ_123 said:
get the LTD alexi sig if you like his ESP, its about €1350,00
395755243i00.jpg

No, dont be a flaming fanboy and get a guitar that sux!!!

get ether a paul gilbert signature which will run you about $1170
129329.jpg

or an Ibanez RG2620CBL for $1200
250002.jpg

or if you want one of the best guitars money can buy.
$2100
JEM7VWH.jpg

it looks way sexier in real life

War_Blade said:
No, dont be a flaming fanboy and get a guitar that sux!!!

get ether a paul gilbert signature which will run you about $1170
129329.jpg

Hypocrite.

You're telling him to not be a fanboy because he's thinking of buying an Alexi sig guitar... But buying a different artists sig (paul gilbert in this case) somehow isn't being a flamming fanboy?? I'm a little thrown off.
I'd rather be an Alexi fanboy than a Paul Gilbert one.

That means everyone who buys a Rhoades Jackson is a flamming fanboy too, right?

In Your Face said:
Hypocrite.

You're telling him to not be a fanboy because he's thinking of buying an Alexi sig guitar... But buying a different artists sig (paul gilbert in this case) somehow isn't being a flamming fanboy?? I'm a little thrown off.

You do have a point, but the difference is that the PGM and the JEM, although overpriced, are actually great guitars, whilst the alexi sigs aren't.
DoktorShred said:
No such key as D flat, it's called C sharp retard.
Why don't you kill yourself so that you can stop wasting precious oxygen?

BloodyScalpel said:
You do have a point, but the difference is that the PGM and the JEM, although overpriced, are actually great guitars, whilst the alexi sigs aren't.

Why don't you kill yourself so that you can stop wasting precious oxygen?

Yeah, the PGM and JEM are better guitars, i'll agree to that.

War_Blade said:
dont be gay, play in standard tuning...
Don't be gay and listen to this doofus. Tell the following guitar players, who shit all over every ounce of your being, to play in standard because if not they're "gay" :

Marty Friedman
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Michael Romeo
John Petrucci
Ron Thall
Mattias IA Eklundh

Enemy242 said:
why has everyone been jacking my avatar recently? first the follow the reaper person, then some person on general music discussion, now another person. ridiculous.

Holy crap, I never saw your posts or your avatar. Sorry. I'll change it. :erk:

IfYouWantAPeicePrepareForWhore said:
well i've now figured out that at shows alexi's black guitar = D standard, and his white guitar = drop C. not that i'm pissed or anything, but i liked the standard, it was more challenging. all the new album is in drop, so the powerchords are just 1 finger. wondering if any other guitarists agree or disagree?:err:

i don't want to listen to you because every other post you make is bullshit.

IfYouWantAPeicePrepareForWhore said:
well i've now figured out that at shows alexi's black guitar = D standard, and his white guitar = drop C. not that i'm pissed or anything, but i liked the standard, it was more challenging. all the new album is in drop, so the powerchords are just 1 finger. wondering if any other guitarists agree or disagree?:err:

You're retarded... Drop C is no harder or more challenging than D standard.

Now open C or D is a complete different story. DADGAD even, but changing one string isn't really a big deal.

In Your Face said:
You're retarded... Drop C is no harder or more challenging than D standard.

Now open C or D is a complete different story. DADGAD even, but changing one string isn't really a big deal.

He was referring to how somehow playing in a drop D type tunning is easier. Which by theway, gets the award for the most retarded thing ever mentioned on this forum. Because it is.

Yeah, it really isn't any harder then standard. You may play differently, but it isn't necessarily more difficult.

dropped c isnt easy as long you dont make any easy riffs ;)
But the most guitarbitches who constantly use dropped tunings create stupids riffs(linkin park?! :headbang: )

In the past i changed between the tunings(took me some secounds..)
Now i got my Ibanez LA Custom Shop (i gotta say that!) and im too lazy..But thats a great guitar so i dont give a fuck :kickass:

FearTheMullet said:
Don't be gay and listen to this doofus. Tell the following guitar players, who shit all over every ounce of your being, to play in standard because if not they're "gay" :

Marty Friedman
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Michael Romeo
John Petrucci
Ron Thall
Mattias IA Eklundh

Har HAr!!!!

You think those players are always using drop tuning???

Okay, all players including myself, use drop tunings once in a while. But the majority of the time they use standard.

And i would like to also highlight paul gilbert because he hardly ever goes out of standard.

Hypocrite.

See BloodyScalpel's post.

War_Blade said:
Har HAr!!!!

You think those players are always using drop tuning???

Okay, all players including myself, use drop tunings once in a while. But the majority of the time they use standard.

HAR HAR !!111!!!elevnty1!!

Did I even say that? No.

And yes, Mattias IA Eklundh is 90% of the time in C#sus4 tunning, or varriants similar to it. I never said they always used them, but seeing as you know who buckethead is, Ill take a stab in the dark, and say you're a guitar player, and will agree with me, that playing in a "drop tunning" is not "cheating" unless you make it cheating. Right? You don't dispute that do you? Unless you do it, because its easier to do 1 finger power chords, then theres nothing wrong, "gay" , or "cheating" aobut it?

Exactly.

If you seriously somehow missed the point, ask for clarification, I'm pretty sure its 100% clear that I don't imply they play in a drop tunning all the time, like the dickless asshat I quoted implied that playing in a drop tunning is a cheat/wrong 100% of the time. Its a ridiculous thing to say, and what I said still stands. You haven't proved any of it wrong.

FearTheMullet said:
HAR HAR !!111!!!elevnty1!!

Did I even say that? No.

And yes, Mattias IA Eklundh is 90% of the time in C#sus4 tunning, or varriants similar to it. I never said they always used them, but seeing as you know who buckethead is, Ill take a stab in the dark, and say you're a guitar player, and will agree with me, that playing in a "drop tunning" is not "cheating" unless you make it cheating. Right? You don't dispute that do you? Unless you do it, because its easier to do 1 finger power chords, then theres nothing wrong, "gay" , or "cheating" aobut it?

Exactly.

If you seriously somehow missed the point, ask for clarification, I'm pretty sure its 100% clear that I don't imply they play in a drop tunning all the time, like the dickless asshat I quoted implied that playing in a drop tunning is a cheat/wrong 100% of the time. Its a ridiculous thing to say, and what I said still stands. You haven't proved any of it wrong.

you clearly need to get L@1d son.

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
you clearly need to get L@1d son.
Acutally that, has little, to absolutely nothing to do with how much someone else sucks at guitar. And quite frankly I don't need to get laid till my case of drip dick clears up, that I got from your sister, god bless.

FearTheMullet said:
Acutally that, has little, to absolutely nothing to do with how much someone else sucks at guitar. And quite frankly I don't need to get laid till my case of drip dick clears up, that I got from your sister, god bless.

i dont have a sister..:erk: i was refering to the time you have on your hands to write such an essay of gayness.