gunman still at large: Nine dead in german school shooting

abyssofdreams

knows what you think.
Sep 30, 2002
Germany
www.abyssofdreams.com
a friend of mine who lives near this area just called me, just happened 2 hours ago :(

A gunman clad in black is believed to have at least nine people and wounded others in a school shooting in Winnenden in southern Germany.

Nine people are believed to have been killed and several wounded in a school shooting in the town of Winnenden near Stuttgart in southwestern Germany, police said on Wednesday.

"The attacker just opened fire indiscriminately," a police spokesman told SPIEGEL ONLINE. "We believe nine people are dead. The shooter has fled into the city center."

...was wearing a dark combat outfit...WTF?

http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/0,1518,612612,00.html

What the hell?
Another whacko in the USA from Alabama murdered 9 people as well, including himself just today, also.

that's like 15km away from me ... :ill:

a few years back a student took some hostages in a school close to our rehearsal space.

oh, and 3 weeks back some stupid fuck tried to kill his girlfriend with a gun in my "hood" , luckily she wasn't home, but police came with a whole swat team and closed the street. plus helicopters everywhere.

welcome to amer... ehm i mean germany

that's like 15km away from me ... :ill:

a few years back a student took some hostages in a school close to our rehearsal space.

oh, and 3 weeks back some stupid fuck tried to kill his girlfriend with a gun in my "hood" , luckily she wasn't home, but police came with a whole swat team and closed the street. plus helicopters everywhere.

welcome to amer... ehm i mean germany

Yep, it can happen anywhere my friend. Unfortunately the first school shootings happened here in the states, which I'm sad to say.

I refuse to turn this into a gun debate, (since we have all vehemently expressed our opinions and views on this in the past) so I will simply send my condolences to those affected by both events.

It's a crazy world people.

-Joe

I just read about this :( School shootings are becoming too frequent. It's almost like the instant ticket to fame and getting your face on TV and in the papers. Very weird with the Alabama shooting too - although that one seems absolutely random.

Man... thank god that sick bastard's dead. When was the last school shooting like this? It's been a long time, but not long enough... Sick.

EDIT: Ok, 2008 in Finland, I forgot about that. Dunblane was big news here in GB, obviously. There's a lot on that BBC link I was not aware of though...

On a lighter note:

abyssofdreams said:
A gunman clad in black is believed to have at least nine people and wounded others

Accidently the whole...

I live in Waiblingen, its ~5km away. my girlfriend called me this morning, telling me there`s a shooting in Winnenden and the guy is running around in the city, and that she`s having breakfast in the city right now!!!
I was like, wtf? are you kidding me? ...fuckin crazy
The owner of the café then locked the doors and I kept them updated, cus they didnt have a tv or radio there.

now, finally, after killing 16 people, the motherfucker is dead!!! fuck him

@dark: oli? :) nett au mal wieder was von dir zu hören. ich hol mir die woche wahrscheinlich n mesa cab :) hehe

but had they not killed him 2dark, he may well have managed to kill more people before being captured. they did what they had to do.

why don't these fucks that go nuts ever just take themselves out and leave it at that?

How fucked up things can be right?! sjees.. what the hell is wrong with kids these days, 17 years old and actually ABLE to kill 15 people or more for whatever fucked up reason this kid had.
School shootings everywhere these days.. it's not even unheard of anymore, and for what? getting yer fucked up face in the news for a few days? making a statement? it all seems so unrational, it's beyond me how people are able to do this.