gunman still at large: Nine dead in german school shooting

It's definitely unbelieveable to me as well Bob. A lot of these shooters claim they were bullied in high school, teased, taunted, whatever the fuck. So what!?? Most teens go through the same thing and turn out just fine. It really does take a certain type of person.

-Joe

A lot of these shooters claim they were bullied in high school, teased, taunted, whatever the fuck.

-Joe

I long for the days when disputes were settled with fists-AND ONCE IT WAS DONE IT WAS DONE.
Now if I look at someone sideways they might have a gun, a knife or xyz.

What the fuck. Let's do this like my great great great great great Roman ancestors used to do it.

If you get bullied what you do is hunt the fucker down after school AWAY from school and have a fucking duel or something. Glove slap a bitch and settle it.

This is why my kids are going to a catholic high school.......

Yet I just looked at that wiki list and it seems it happens there too.... Geeze....

This is why my kids are going to a catholic high school.......

While I can't agree that I would send my kids to a Catholic school, I will agree that the quality of education they receive, kids they associate with, and general values they are taught might *help* steer them on the right path. A private school wouldn't be out of the question for my kids though.

I went to a public school and turned out fine, so did many of my friends. But, the fact is kids need direction. If they aren't getting it from their parents (as many don't), they are getting it from the kids at school, their teachers, and what they see on TV. With the quality of teachers and education lacking in so many public school systems, caring and actively being involved with who your kids spend eight hours of their day with is essential in my eyes.

I will say, however, that it starts at HOME. If you aren't involved enough in your child's life then who will they have to look up to?

-Joe

I long for the days when disputes were settled with fists-AND ONCE IT WAS DONE IT WAS DONE.
Now if I look at someone sideways they might have a gun, a knife or xyz.

What the fuck. Let's do this like my great great great great great Roman ancestors used to do it.

If you get bullied what you do is hunt the fucker down after school AWAY from school and have a fucking duel or something. Glove slap a bitch and settle it.

:kickass: The right way.

Sic stuff man. Sad. . . :erk:

Why would that be any solution? I'd say the damage your children get from a deceitful school isn't really good either. In any case this has nothing to do with people running around and shooting people at random.

I went to Catholic high school :ill:

I turned out alright lol....

And I'm not Catholic, never will be, I'm straight up agnostic, but it was a very good experience. College was easy as hall after that curriculum...

Why would that be any solution? I'd say the damage your children get from a deceitful school isn't really good either. In any case this has nothing to do with people running around and shooting people at random.

I'd like to hear him ellaborate more, but I can assume that he is referring to the value system associated with attending a Catholic school or the quality of education.

While I was baptized a Catholic I do not participate or follow my religion. With that being said, a child attending a Catholic school, private school has a better chance (in my opinion), of not turning into a homicidal maniac than someone who receives less personal attention as a student, has shitty parents, or any variety of circumstances which can possibly lead them down the wrong path.

Again, these are all assumptions and it does not apply to every person in every neighborhood of America. I actually have a good example of this.

I work in Newark which is very much crime ridden city in NJ. Gang violence, shootings, homicides, domestic violence, robbery, are commonplace and happen often.

The majority of the criminals that we deal (I work in the homicide squad) with either dropped out of high school (public school system in Newark is quite bad), has drug addict parents, or were caught up in gangs early enough to not know any better.

I work with many people from Newark, who grew up in the same conditions, but their parents stretched the pennies to send them to private (mostly Catholic) schools. They turned out fine, are educated, and are hard workers.

I'm not trying to isolate or stereotype everyone in the public school system, but simply trying to illustrate one example of how attenting a private (mostly Catholic in this area) school can drastically affect how one turns out.

-Joe

Scheiße!!

I live not that far away from this shit :( "I´m sure he listened to Slipknot and Rammstein..and he played some Killerspiele (= first person shooters)" Something has to be the scapegoat for this amok run...poor Germany.

I went to Catholic school, shit sucked. It really set me back.. The isolation that goes on is not the way to do it.

All my friends that went to Catholic school are fucked up. Sure we aren't shooting up schools, but EVERY kid I know now is either an addict (COKE) or out of school with no life, or is just a straight up mess.

Just thought I 'd call that out. My dad works at a catholic school as well and doesn't like it too much.

And how has no one mentioned the Virginia Tech massacre? As far as I know that's by far the worst school shooting in history

And yeah, sorry, but FUCK Catholic Schools (I went to one for my last 2 years of HS after moving 1.5 hours north of NYC) - there are plenty of amazing and safe public schools out there; of course, they all happen to be located in the suburbs (at least in NY, that's urban sprawl and white-flight for ya!)

And how has no one mentioned the Virginia Tech massacre? As far as I know that's by far the worst school shooting in history

And yeah, sorry, but FUCK Catholic Schools (I went to one for my last 2 years of HS after moving 1.5 hours north of NYC) - there are plenty of amazing and safe public schools out there; of course, they all happen to be located in the suburbs (at least in NY, that's urban sprawl and white-flight for ya!)

Glad I got your perspective on Catholic schools, hehehe. For the record, I wasn't trying to say that all public schools are shit and you will turn into a drug using cretin if you attend one. I just wanted to point out that there could be not-so-obvious benefits for someone attending one.

-Joe

Just read on swedish newspapers online that he had commited suicide on a parking lot. Then I read he was actually shot to death by cops.

Damn I wish they had just disabled him somehow, blasted his fucking legs off but still made sure he survived, patched him up and then locked him away for the rest of his life. The ultimate form of suffering is what this cunt needed but it's too late for that now :(