RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
check out some of these titles:

The red badge of courage
Don't tread on me
Give me liberty or give me death
when the eagle cries

hga ha ha ha ha l kyhja ja kah a ha ha ha that's damn funny... someone's a patriotic fuck now aren't they...!

What the fuck man. Thats just sad now, please dont tell me that Iced Earth is going to turn into another Pussy Nu- Metal band that sings about how great America is. Gag me with a fucking Chainsaw.

*gags En Vind Av Sorg with a chainsaw*

it's no worse than that patriotic song on Horror Show... ha ha... what was it? THe ghost of freedom or something. Soppy crap that was... like Beleive in Nothing i tell you,

Here's a few ideas to go with the official ones

"George is my prison bitch"
"Nuke those bearded little fucker's children"
"Patriotic Penis"
"Bush is my douche"

I saw that album at my local music store, I laughed for a few moments after looking at their playlist... :)

I dont think jon could pull out another Stormrider

I think its their best

the best with Barlow being Burnt offerings.. i still cant understand the problem Jon has with that Album.

maybe the something wicked concept album will renew my admiration, but im in no rush for this new one ...

Originally posted by NoLordy Capone
I saw that album at my local music store, I laughed for a few moments after looking at their playlist... :)

Considering A) "the album isn't out yet" and B) "it isn't ever recorded or written yet", that's a pretty damn good acheivement nolordy :lol:

Yeah, I'm thinking this one's kind of a throwaway until Jon really gets down to work with the SW album. Some of the U.S. History stuff could be cool, but out-and-out patriotism gets boring. I'm hoping some of the other stuff ("The Opportunist," "This Virus Called Man," "Hollow Man") has more introspective lyrics...some of the best stuff's Jon done was expand a few Horror Show songs into more ethical/moral questions ("Frankenstein," "Dracula.") But then, IE's never done great on the strength of their lyrics...it's the delivery and the riffs, and I'm sure those will be there in full.

"The Opportunist," "This Virus Called Man," and "Hollow Man" will probably be on the D&W cd. I can't believe he is going to do this though, no, yes I can. They are going to be on a new label and he wants to make sure the album does good, so that they will have a good standing with the record company so that they will have enough support from the label to make the Something Wicked concept album better than Burnt Offerings or Night of the Stormrider. Atleast that's what I hope.

there's one CD I won't be buying......

Alot of people that talked to Schaffer at ProgPower said he's a total ass....that typical "kill all the sand my pals" kinda white trash patriot......

it's vomit inducing....

For what it's worth I heard the bonus track will be called
"Shoot down the Dune Coon Under a Full Moon"

a 45minute epic track.....

Fuckers. I've been saying that all along. Schaffer is way too sentimental when it comes to death. Who gives a fuck about dumbasses that died in motorcycle accidents... Hell if I was Schaffer's friend that died and listened to that fucking song he wrote for me I'd get outta my grave, grab a butcher's knife and gut that bastard his new songs and especially them patriotic ones are for laughs.